Choose your trainer

JustBLEED123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Edmond Tarverdyan

Joshua Fabia

Ido Portal

Out of these 3, who would you pick to be your trainer? I think I would go with Fabia because at least with him he can teach me fast twitch reflexes of avoiding taking damage. Edmond doesn’t teach head movement as much, and Ido is just playing touch butt in the park.

Edmond the other two don’t actually do anything. Edmond is a better quality trainer than 99% of mma trainers that you will find out in the world.

i'll just learn from the games like max

Edmond and Porto will fuck your career, Fabia will fuck you.
Diego-Sanchez-Joshua-Fabia.jpg

Ido, at least I'd be nimble when I lose.

Ido portal because he at least seems to be like a decent person and the stuff he does looks like it may actually be fun and have some actual fitness and mental health benefits, but I just dont think it's very useful for fighting

Is this really a question? Fabia would be my first choice out of any coach PERIOD.

Edmond Tarverdyan

Joshua Fabia

Ido Portal

Out of these 3, who would you pick to be your trainer? I think I would go with Fabia because at least with him he can teach me fast twitch reflexes of avoiding taking damage. Edmond doesn’t teach head movement as much, and Ido is just playing touch butt in the park.
I'd take option 4, Mike Perry's GF.

Ido portal.
I'll learn to be smooth, flexible and fluid and pick necessary elsewhere.

Edmond Tarverdyan

Joshua Fabia

Ido Portal

I'll pick Latory Gonzalez.

Best trainer in the business!
None better in experience and technique amongst her extensive client list.

Back