Why is Conor still so much more popular and loved than other fighters?

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why are people still talking about Conor daily even though he has been retired for like half a year now?

Is it because he fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and would never pull out from a fight no matter how bad his injuries are because he doesnt want to disappoint the fans?

Or is it because he doesnt just talk the talk but also walks the walk?

Discuss.

Why are people still talking about Conor daily even though he has been retired for like half a year now?

Is it because he fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and would never pull out from a fight no matter how bad his injuries are because he doesnt want to disappoint the fans?

Discuss.
Idk bro you’re one of like 5 dudes that regularly still makes threads about him here other than when he’s getting arrested, so you tell me.

It's because of his cheaply designed tattoos that he bares on his skin.

It's because some ppl believed him to be the second coming and are bitter and bitchy he's not and never was.

Because there are a lot of losers in the world who are impressed by braggadocio and flashing money.

Same reason certain rappers are popular.

Discuss.

he as an obsessed delusionnal fanbase that brings him up daily that's why
he certainly doesn't fight anyone at anytime, he ducked khabib as long as he could until he got stripped
ducked everybody when he had a belt, hanging on it onstead of defending
didn't fight gaethje or tony who were calling him a bitch and chose a cowbow on a losing streak
also he talked a lot before khabib and got smeshed, worse, he submitted, so no he doesn't walk the walk
but you groupies will make another thread tomorow askig how come people talk about him everyday?
if not for you delusionnal groupies he'd be forgotten already

<LikeReally5>

ForthrightTimelyAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

The reasons are kinda obvious:

he's the best fighter of all time
he's the most exciting fighter to watch of all time
he's the most entertaining personality of all time

People without demons are obviously fans. And those with demons love to spread their hatred as a means of venting.

Idk bro you’re one of like 5 dudes that regularly still makes threads about him here other than when he’s getting arrested, so you tell me.

People make threads about Conor because he's still the biggest star that MMA has ever had despite being relatively inactive as of late

He made a gigantic impact on the sport and is still in headlines here and there for petty stuff keeping him relevant i guess.

Discuss.
LMFAO shut the fuck up.

I loved him during his run to the top. I thought the trash talk was hilarious when he was actually backing it up, and it was really exciting to see a fighter with next-level striking put on great performances. I don't like how he turned into a cartoonish villain who never fights, but I still can't help get excited at the prospect of him coming back. It's not exactly unusual to hold out hope that your favorite star athletes will rekindle their greatness (eve if it almost never happens).

People make threads about Conor because he's still the biggest star that MMA has ever had despite being relatively inactive as of late
And 90% of it has nothing to do with mma and everything to do with his antics. Just because people are talking about you doesn’t mean it’s positive.

Look, for what it’s worth, I did like Conor in the octagon. I will ALWAYS watch his fights. He’s extremely talented, and a great fighter. But acting like the only reason people chat up a storm about him is because of some kind of love for him is ridiculous. It’s a dumpster fire that most of us can’t stop watching. And that’s about all there is to it right now.

He’s still hugely popular because of the record setting titles defended...

The record will stand for years

4 titles won... Zero Defenses
{<BJPeen}<{hughesimpress}>

Back