In this episode of Get Woke, Go Broke...

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
We've seen various mainstream sports take a hit recently, thanks in part to their newfound "woke" mindset. I don't think anyone was shocked at Tyrone's attitude during pre-fight pressers, but this seems to be another example of what happens when your mind is elsewhere, and not on your upcoming fight, or your career in general.

1273205711.jpg.0.jpg

IMG_6594.jpg

woodley-3-768x512.jpg

Btw, there's a NEW Capt. America in the UFC...

r637885_1296x729_16-9.jpg

the UFC gave this man everything, millions of dollars, PPV headlining bouts, a spot on the commentating team

but his victim mentality convinced him that he was being oppressed

He even got special treatment when he got the TS. He just opted to not take any challengers and wait for a TS and they obliged. Worst treated champ in UFC history, though.

Can you not just take it to the war room OP? Not really discussing anything new here other than bringing political opinion in it.

Btw before anyone says it, like anyone with a brain I knew Colby would dominate this fight

Wow after reading that article about Tyron’s spending habits I’m a lot more worried for that guy...it’s not like he’s at any age to be hitting some resurgence in fighting,

And That rap career ain’t gonna pay for those seven cars and two houses he bought, along with 10-15 person dinners and VIP lounges weekly...geez
<puh-lease75>

Last edited:
“I bought, like, seven cars and, f*cking, two houses—and all these trips. And nobody ever lifted a f*cking hand when we was at a restaurant; 10-15 people went to dinner,” Woodley told ESPN. “And I was going to VIP clubs and all this sh*t, like, every other week.”

This is definitely a culture thing. You don't see guys like Stipe or Brock or Matt Hughes, GSP doing this. It's almost like in the black culture, once you make it you're expected to feed your homies and their homies. Huge entourages of hood friends.

the UFC gave this man everything, millions of dollars, PPV headlining bouts, a spot on the commentating team

but his victim mentality convinced him that he was being oppressed
I do think there is a lot of validity to this.

I think Woodley has got more and more extreme with the whole obsession with racism, the whole BLM thing, and his paranoia that every white person out there is a bad person who is in some way out to oppress him or get him or similar.

It's just a rabbit hole that he's gone down and I think it's consumed him in many ways.

This is definitely a culture thing. You don't see guys like Stipe or Brock or Matt Hughes, GSP doing this. It's almost like in the black culture, once you make it you're expected to feed your homies and their homies. Huge entourages of hood friends.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a black person thing. It’s a low IQ thing. McGregor does the same shit. Probably similar IQ to twood.

Back