- 179-0 high school record
- 3x NCAA D-1 285 lb Champion

- 1x NCAA D-1 285 lb 2nd place
- Defeated adult world HW champion during his senior year in high school
- Olympic gold medalist at 20 years old
- 2x world championships winner
- 2x Pan Am winner
- Weighs just 220 lbs

This guy had the talent to win NCAA's 285 lb championship 3 times while only weighting 215-220 lbs himself. He won the Olympics gold at 20 years old.

I think that his size would hold him back. He competed his career at HW in wrestling. But in MMA, guys like Ngannou would just overpower him and flat line him. He'd have to cut weight to 185 lbs or 205 lbs to be competitive. It remains to be seen if he could develop striking skills, if he would have punching power, or if he would have a chin.

2016_Summer_Olympics%2C_Men%27s_Freestyle_Wrestling_97_kg_awarding_ceremony2.jpg

Depends on his intangibles. Obviously his base is going to be second to none.

If he joined AKA today (And trained like DC not Cain) he would be champ by the age of 26

He would do amazingly and probably dominate the LHW division.

His last name sounds suspicious to me.

If he joined AKA today (And trained like DC not Cain) he would be champ by the age of 26
Cain was always prone to injury. His leg was in a brace in his high school 'most athletic' year book photo. It wasn't just AKA's fault.

Depends on whether he has a chin

This and the mentality to actually fight. Some good calibre Olympians have been terrible at MMA. Remember that Michel Batista guy from TUF? Cuban Olympic wrestler, terrible fighter.

- 24 years old
- World junior 96 kg champion

- 2x Pan Am winner
- Weighs just 220 lbs

This guy had the talent to win NCAA's 285 lb championship 3 times while only weighting 215-220 lbs himself. He won the Olympics gold at 20 years old.

I think that his size would hold him back. He competed his career at HW in wrestling. But in MMA, guys like Ngannou would just overpower him and flat line him. He'd have to cut weight to 185 lbs or 205 lbs to be competitive. It remains to be seen if he could develop striking skills, if he would have punching power, or if he would have a chin.

2016_Summer_Olympics%2C_Men%27s_Freestyle_Wrestling_97_kg_awarding_ceremony2.jpg

Probably very well, although he would be pretty short compared to alot of the elite LHWs and HWs.
Not everyone can be DC.
Give him 2 years at AKA and build him up on the amateur scene.

must beat usada first. he is juiced to the gills.

He would be emasculated by Sadulaev if he became pro

it's 1-1 between them afaik but synder popped for doping. tbh sadulaev would easily win the third bout

e/ fake news. he never popped for doping. don't know where I got this bullshit.

Last edited:
He would likely lose to a Dagestani / Chechen at some point.

Last edited:
it's 1-1 between them afaik but synder popped for doping.
Doesn't surprise me. Even for a wrestler Snyder looks extremely muscular, if you compare his upper body to that of Sadulaev, the latter looks significantly less yoked.

Remember when all the "new breed HW" started coming in, and there was talk of creating a 220-235ish# weight class?

Man, I'd love to see that.

- 24 years old
- World junior 96 kg champion

- 2x Pan Am winner
- Weighs just 220 lbs

He faded

Back