Hot take: Jon Jones have always been the nice guy

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
His geninuely a good guy that is misunderstood and his only issue is something we all share we love parties this was his only weakness. He just likes to have fun like everyone else and his naturally a bad driver and I have seen his driving record from even pre-ufc career he had like 5-7 car crashes or accident before the 2 infamous car accidents cause he has had a longer history of car accidents that predates these 2. His just a shitty driver but aside from that his a great guy.

His been unfortunate with these car accidents but aside from that his a good guy and always was the good guy

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. He might have a good heart deep down, but there’s been a lot of incidents now. I wouldn’t label him a good guy — good guys do not do the things he has done. He could turn it around in time though. I don’t believe in using past indiscretions against a person for eternity, but I also do not forget what people have done. Hopefully he keeps it together.

He's not the "good guy" but he really wants to seem like it.

In the beginning, he hated negative perception of him but he slowly embraced it as he realized that there's no way around it now.

He's not a good guy but i don't need him to be

Left an injured woman at accident and ran away. Ran back to get his drug stash. Ran off again.

After that, anyone who still believes he's a good guy is just a piece of shit. Dude ran away and was so high and drunk that he had to hide for a full day from the police so his levels could drop low enough.

Left an injured woman at accident and ran away. Ran back to get his drug stash. Ran off again.

He was high and drunk, people do weird shit when high and drunk.

Sober Jones = nicest guy ever.

I blame drugs and alcohol, they're the bad guys - not Jones.

Tbh, I can’t really tell with him.

With that being said, I think the narrative that he’s a sociopath is mostly pushed as another way to hate on the guy.

The party isn't over until it's over. Johnny wasn't quite done yet. She came up and is just fine. I remember losing a 10 sack of weed when I was younger and it drove me nuts.....I can imagine how I'd act if I misplaced a 1/2 ounce of blow in my 20's. Buddy was just trying to have a good time.

I don't care if he's a good person, he's fighting in a cage for money. I just care that he has exciting fights in the octagon. His most recent fights have been duds.

John seems nice enough when sober.

In the past Jon would be characterized as a victim of his own vices.

After that, anyone who still believes he's a good guy is just a piece of shit. Dude ran away and was so high and drunk that he had to hide for a full day from the police so his levels could drop low enough.
You do realize the totality of a person is not the bad things they do? I mean people that live life ready to call others pieces of shit for the mistakes they make tend to be pieces of shit using the failures of others as their badge of honor. Since Jones is a shit person that you are better than and anyone who believes he isnt an overall bad person is shit can you list your illustrious life accomplishments that trump his? Its easy to say you can do better than a person's flaws but if you are not better than his flaws as well as whatever good he has done how the hell can you judge? I mean what have you done? What have you given to your community? What riots have you attempted to stop when you could have stayed home? What using your "fame" to give back have you accomplished? I need answers before I start believing Jones and the people that believe him to be good overall arent the only pieces of shit.

Back