What do we know about Khazmat’s cardio???

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
His wrestling is on point. He was super crazy power.

But he never has seen round 3.

Do we have any idea how he will fair in later rounds?

Nothing, obviously. Would love to see him get dragged through deep waters and see how he reacts. Not saying he won't handle it well, it's just that we really don't know. The fight with Maia will likely tell us a lot (or Khamzat will just starch him and KO him before Maia can get the fight to the ground).

I´ve rewatched all his 3 UFC fights and against John Phillips especially that went 2 round of him just grapple beating him to a pulp he was not even breathing heavy when he got up. Look closely when you watch those 2 first fights.

Chimaev started out as a wrestler at the age of five and as a teenager he was part of the junior national team and won the bronze medal at junior level in the Russian National Championships.

If you know anything about wrestling and the Russian Nationals, its just as hard if not even harder to win than the World championships/Olympics. Thats why you see some new random Russian every Olympic event. And many Russian wrestlers change countries/emigrate to compete because they cannot compete for Russia, got 2nd/3rd, or got in a difficult group.

And he is young. Wrestling/Grappling is a young mans game. He has cardio for days, I guarantee you.

Wrestlers tend to have decent cardio

yet chimaev wasn’t tired in the slightest after whooping somebody...

sleek build as well... not muscle-bound... which sucks oxygen

Khamzat will just starch him and KO him before Maia can get the fight to the ground

This is the most likely scenario. First, Khazmat will starch him, then he will KO him. Then he will eat him.

They should just feed Diego Sanchez to Demian for his retirement fight, not feed him to the wolf.

Most fighters in MMA have decent cardio - but you usually get tired from an opponent MAKING you do things (i.e. holding you down and not letting you up, fighting in the clinch).

Khamzat can dominate people like he did to Phillips for 5 rounds no problem - it's Phillips who is the one being exhausted there

We won't really know until someone puts Khamzat in a battle

what wrestlers have bad cardio?

Tyron Woodley, Yoel Romero, Rumble Johnson had a wrestling background.

I wouldn’t say guys like Henderson, Couture and Sonnen had great cardio.

Wfestlers generally tend to have solid mid level cardio but rarely are they on the level of guys like the Diaz bro’s or Diego Sanchez.

Tyron Woodley, Yoel Romero, Rumble Johnson had a wrestling background.

I wouldn’t say guys like Henderson, Couture and Sonnen had great cardio.

Wfestlers generally tend to have solid mid level cardio but rarely are they on the level of guys like the Diaz bro’s or Diego Sanchez.

Not sure man. Colby is a wrestler and could have the best cardio in all of UFC. Usman too is a wrestler. I think Diego Sanchez is a wrestler by trade, too. Shale was a cardio machine in his days. The Divas are triathlete outliers.

So yeah I sort of disagree with most of your post.

He said he can go for an hour easily.

So 1/24 of Conors tank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back