How do you feel about Khamzat and Khabib comparison?

Azeroth Adventurer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that Khamzat is bigger than Khabib and he is much younger. If he continues to improve in his striking like he is then I don't see how doesn't find himself at a title shot soon. With his willingness to engage in trash talk then it's possible that he could become a bigger draw. His fight frequency is also crazy

The only decent comparison as this stage of their careers is that their forenames both begin with the letter 'K'.

I think that Khamzat is bigger than Khabib and he is much younger. If he continues to improve in his striking like he is then I don't see how doesn't find himself at a title shot soon. With his willingness to engage in trash talk then it's possible that he could become a bigger draw. His fight frequency is also crazy
They are vastly different.

Khamzat is WAY more aggressive and overpowering.

Khabib is WAY more methodical and manages his output very closely.

On the feet khabib tends to counter punch, and evade

Khamzat has no issue taking the offensive, to the point where he could be classified as a pressure fighter

They really couldn’t be more different

You realize that eddy wineland=gerald meerschart!! apparantly not. jumping from meershaart to miai i a big jump- which is why dana said he should fight again.

Khamzat will become a much bigger draw than khabib imo

He will likely surpass conor if he keeps up his devastation

Mma might have finally found a Mike Tyson

Of course he might not live up to the hype, but I expect he will

“Everybody say ‘You Khabib, Khabib No. 2,’ something like that,” Chimaev said. “But I am Khamzat . I can knock out people. Like, submit the people. Smash the people. Everything. I have everything.”

They are vastly different.

Khamzat is WAY more aggressive and overpowering.

Khabib is WAY more methodical and manages his output very closely.

On the feet khabib tends to counter punch, and evade

Khamzat has no issue taking the offensive, to the point where he could be classified as a pressure fighter

They really couldn’t be more different
they both say "smesh" = twins right down to the DNA

He looks good so far, but the fighting 2 people at once and jumping weightclasses etc, all this shit will be over as soon as he starts fighting good opponents, he will not look as dominant as well, because he will fight guys that actually fight him back. He is obviously too good to fight unranked guys, but its still impossible to say how he will do against someone good. Sean O'Malley was supposed to be the next big thing, and what happened to him. Also Im extremely skeptical of Khamzat keeping up his output over 3 rounds, he could be big Zabit.

It's normal. When you steal Khabib's lines in the first post fight interview in UFC. You use wrestlefook in your first 2 fights...also you have similar looks with shaved head and muslim beard.

Him now acting like he doesn't understand where comparations comes from is....

<KhabibBS>

Comparisons in all sports are out of control. Most times they aren't just or fair comparisons at all. More times than not hey are a disservice to the newer fighter being compared to the one that preceded them. Let establish their own identity without any comparison.

Back