Is Khamzat already in his prime?

GOATtalks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He’s 26 years old 9-0 in MMA and 3-0 in UFC. He’s been competing as a pro for a 2,5 years and started training in MMA few years before that. He’s been wrestling from a very young age as well.

Do you think he has hit his prime yet? If not then when will he?

He’s 26 years old 9-0 in MMA and 3-0 in UFC. He’s been competing as a pro for a 2,5 years and started training in MMA few years before that. He’s been wrestling from a very young age as well.

Do you think he has hit his prime yet? If not then when will he?
I don’t think so. I think even if he physically was at his prime, he’ll need some more cage time to be more complete. That being said if he knocks everyone out via mauling or one punch I guess that’s all irrelevant

i don't like these threads. primes are subjective based on when a fighter's career starts & the amount of damage they've accumulated. tough for me to think a guy with 9 fights is the best he's ever going to be right now.

Let's see him fight a top 10 guy. There have been a lot of fighters with a lot of hype who get derailed when the competion gets tougher, Johnny walker comes to mind. Khamzat looks dangerous, a little early to get irrational about his future. I would like to see him fight Magny, a strong opponent who will test Khamzat

He's only 26 and it looks likes he rarely gets hit hard in his fight, so he still hasn't hit his physical prime yet. In terms of fighting age he's still a young promising prospect like Erick Silva

Let's see him fight a top 10 guy. There have been a lot of fighters with a lot of hype who get derailed when the competion gets tougher, Johnny walker comes to mind. Khamzat looks dangerous, a little early to get irrational about his future. I would like to see him fight Magny, a strong opponent who will test Khamzat

Johnny already had loses and had been knocked up. The closes thing to this is Bones and maybe Conor without the loses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back