Firas believes Costa is ...

MMAudit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

but yet GSP is no way on it ..

why this guy doesnt think any significant improvement cant be made within a year is beyond me

i could roll off the couch and have a nice set of abs in 3 months

i could start running seriously for a year and smash my best 5 k and 10 k times

i could ...

point being you can def improve in a years time .. especially physical attributes

now how well you improve your fight game is another story ..

but being more explosive ??? physically stronger ??

stfu Firas you big wet noodle of a man

Firas is so overrated. He speaks a lot of bullshit and his fighters are performing poorly as of late. I have a feeling that GSP is the mastermind behind GSPs success not Firas. Probably the same goes for Conor and SBG.

Maybe Costa doesn’t work on his MMA skills 8 hours a day? Maybe he decided his skilled enough and needs to become stronger than Hulk and lifts iron in the gym every day. That could result in him becoming considerably stronger. Isn’t that a possibility?

Firas is a joke and has been exposed.

The only good thing to come out of his camp is GSP.

Rory was not that bad either, but it's true it's not a champion's nest like AKA.
GSP juicing is a true enigma, because he's obviously an athletic freak, but he was already when he started his MMA career. He was even more explosive at the beginning of his UFC career than at the end, unlike Costa who was a fatty.

Rory was not that bad either, but it's true it's not a champion's nest like AKA.
GSP juicing is a true enigma, because he's obviously an athletic freak, but he was already when he started his MMA career. He was even more explosive at the beginning of his UFC career than at the end, unlike Costa who was a fatty.
Rory was already decent before going to Tristar.

He also left them for his last fights.

As a GSP fan I will admit that I believe GSP was in fact on peds during his career. Yes I know he never failed a test but that doesn't mean that he never took anything. Firas and Georges will take this "secret" with them to the grave but it doesn't matter because the opponents that GSP faced were also on steroids so it's fair imo

dnlps4Z.jpg

Paulo Costa has passed 45 random USADA Tests.

He actually is almost about to qualify for that that sweet USADA Jacket when he hits 50 clean tests lol

small daily injections with test suspension...I don't believe the tests are random...I believe they have at least a week notice.

Firas is a joke and has been exposed.

The only good thing to come out of his camp is GSP.
there’s also a reason georges left tri-star every camp to go gameplan and spar down in albuquerque

If GSP is a juicer that makes Firas an authority on doping so respect his opinion

Costa might be on some designer steroid that usada doesn't know about yet. Some of you might not have been alive for the whole balco scandal, but it was a big deal because a lot of elite athletes were implicated. There's still a big market for designer steroids that won't cause you to piss hot. I doubt Costa is clean. He doesn't pass the eye test.

Even Romero loses definition when he's not cutting weight. Costa looks like an action figure all the time.

As a GSP fan I will admit that I believe GSP was in fact on peds during his career. Yes I know he never failed a test but that doesn't mean that he never took anything. Firas and Georges will take this "secret" with them to the grave but it doesn't matter because the opponents that GSP faced were also on steroids so it's fair imo

dnlps4Z.jpg
The same people who are like " did GSP ever fail a test?" are the same people who accuse Fedor of being on steroids just for being in Pride despite never failing a drug test.

The same people who are like " did GSP ever fail a test?" are the same people who accuse Fedor of being on steroids just for being in Pride despite never failing a drug test.
They also miss the whole problem with steroids. It's cheating.
In PRIDE, everyone had the opportunity to roid. Equal playing field.

Back