I'm interested in T'Wood going out party...

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nate Marquardt vs. Tyrone Woodley 2....

Chance for Woodley to avenge that loss...

or...
7QJE.gif

A rematch against Robbie Lawler, with the loser going to bare knuckle fighting championship. Or a rematch against the chubby manlet school teacher in the Titan Games

Marquardt is long retired. I think that robbery against Vitor was his last fight.

Kos was my favorite Woodley fight. One of my favorite 1 round fights period. Tyron will throw down if he’s up against the right opponent. Since he isnt getting a ts anytime soon an aggressive striker who isnt opposed to brawling if you can find one right now in the top 20 at ww would be good.

Kos was my favorite Woodley fight. One of my favorite 1 round fights period. Tyron will throw down if he’s up against the right opponent. Since he isnt getting a ts anytime soon an aggressive striker who isnt opposed to brawling if you can find one right now in the top 20 at ww would be good.
Woodley's been comedically gun-shy his last three fights....(did I say three, more like six. . . ). In no way would that be good for him. His face goes pale these days after he gets hit once.

Back