Media Khamzat Chimaev already hungry for another fight; Calls out everyone in the WW division

- Usman vs burns ( crazy stylistic fight )

- Léon vs colby ( I want to see colby face someone in his prime for once ... )

- Chimaev vs magny ( both tall and long guys, magny is much more experienced, he is complete good grappling, good striking )

- Maia vs cowboy ( retirement fight for both )

Masvidal doesn’t want that smoke. Colby is too highly ranked. Wonderboy is begging for Diaz. Edwards is too highly ranked. Maia is the perfect next opponent in my opinion.

- Chimaev vs magny ( both tall and long guys, magny is much more experienced, he is complete good grappling, good striking )

Love the magny fight.

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

We gonna smesh everyone brotha

I'm thinking beat Maia and then go for Edwards. Edwards has been calling out everyone for ducking him, let's see if he will keep that same energy when the fastest rising star in UFC, probably all of sports call's him out. Or maybe he will duck and say he's too highly ranked after fighting RDA...

Neil Magny vs Khamzat is a good shout

I'm thinking beat Maia and then go for Edwards. Edwards has been calling out everyone for ducking him, let's see if he will keep that same energy when the fastest rising star in UFC, probably all of sports call's him out. Or maybe he will duck and say he's too highly ranked after fighting RDA...
He is too highly ranked though, he's top 5, Khamzat hasn't even beat a ranked guy yet, makes no sense for Scott whatsoever, if he wins the narrative will be Khamzat wasn't ready, blah blah, if he loses he's trash and will never sniff a title ever again in his life

He is too highly ranked though, he's top 5, Khamzat hasn't even beat a ranked guy yet, makes no sense for Scott whatsoever, if he wins the narrative will be Khamzat wasn't ready, blah blah, if he loses he's trash and will never sniff a title ever again in his life
Well, Edwards has the chance to become a big name with a win, and if Khamzat beats Maia, he will be ranked #7 in WW. So why not make a fight between #5 Edwards and #7 Khamzat. Edwards is complaining that people are ducking him. But in reality, all the other fighters have better options, fights they can get more out of if they win.

Well, Edwards has the chance to become a big name with a win, and if Khamzat beats Maia, he will be ranked #7 in WW. So why not make a fight between #5 Edwards and #7 Khamzat. Edwards is complaining that people are ducking him. But in reality, all the other fighters have better options, fights they can get more out of if they win.
If he beats Maia then it could make sense, but definitely not before that. I don't know if Edwards would become interesting anyway, even if he did beat Khamzat, so maybe for him the best bet is to wait and get the highest ranked guy possible

If he beats Maia then it could make sense, but definitely not before that. I don't know if Edwards would become interesting anyway, even if he did beat Khamzat, so maybe for him the best bet is to wait and get the highest ranked guy possible
I think Edwards would have to wait for a long time then. I mean neither Colby nor Masvidal want's that fight. Masvidal wants the Diaz fight and Colby want's either the title shot but most likely a fight against Masvidal. Edwards is left behind and I think his best option is to fight Khamzat. Edwards is a good fighter, but taking on Khamzat in a fight is most likely the only chance he got for now to make somewhat of a name for himself.

I think Luque is a great fight for him to have next, maybe RDA.
Magny or Luque are the two that I think are best for him right now. Luque is more likely to derail the hype train but man that's a great fight. I think Magny just gets mauled.

Back