@Gold
Reaction score
They both think Fedor is the best.

Who else thinks Fedor is the best? GSP.

Goats recognize GOAT.

fedor-KOs-brett-rogers-GIF-wow.gif

PersonalDiscreteAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pg8g1yxXj81rofocqo1_400.gifv

Fedor has, just like Mohammed Ali or Michael Jordan an immortal status as the best ever. Future generations won't recognize him like that, but anyone who watched him while he was in his prime will always have him as the GOAT.

Last edited:
Cool but what’s their opinion on once ever wmma fighters ?

Reactions: TR1
Guess who Ronda thinks the GOAT is?

Fedor.

Nunez prob thinks it's her tho.
I think Fedor is the GOAT too but let’s be honest he ain’t no once ever Athelete. He doesn’t have the head movement

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you post the Khabib and Khamzat picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sherdog posting about Khamzat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a "Khamzat is a bum" poster. A pathetic unfunny "Khamzat is a bum" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "KHAMZAT SUCKS KHAMZAT IS OVERRATED HE FOUGHT NO ONE" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you post the Khabib and Khamzat picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sherdog posting about Khamzat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a "Khamzat is a bum" poster. A pathetic unfunny "Khamzat is a bum" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "KHAMZAT SUCKS KHAMZAT IS OVERRATED HE FOUGHT NO ONE" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

I did not read hahahahahahahahhahaha

They both think Fedor is the best.

Who else thinks Fedor is the best? GSP.

Goats recognize GOAT.

fedor-KOs-brett-rogers-GIF-wow.gif

PersonalDiscreteAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pg8g1yxXj81rofocqo1_400.gifv
Just realized khabibs overhand barely landed. If it had hit full on McGregor would have been in trouble.

Guess who Ronda thinks the GOAT is?

Fedor.

Nunez prob thinks it's her tho.

Look at this retard trying to compliment Fedor, then calls him a “her” lol. @JustOnce i was gonna say your the worst poster on Sherdog, which I guess technically you are. But sometimes your retardedness is amusing, please go join R/MMA, they would love a good retard like you over there. Your wasting your talent here bud. (And don’t lose the anime profile pic either).

I did not read hahahahahahahahhahaha

I read it and it definitely sounds like you. Almost perfect, makes me wonder if he knows you personally. Anyways, you and @JustOnce are the dumbest clowns on this site, enjoy your 40IQ.

It is an obvious fact to all but insecure Zuffa shills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back