Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa friendly face to face

Selling the fight.

Good to see they can act like normal human beings outside of the cage.
Yep, they may dislike each other but I feel a lot of it is selling the fight and in a week or so they'll have the chance to throw strikes legally.

I love it lmao

I actually thought their beef was legit. This is a pleasant surprise. Much respect to both guys that they can cross paths and show mutual respect without some kind of fake confrontation.

I love it lmao

I actually thought their beef was legit. This is a pleasant surprise. Much respect to both guys that they can cross paths and show mutual respect without some kind of fake confrontation.
It is probably both. They annoy each other. But it isn’t a big deal.

Ah that’s kind of a bummer,
I was hoping to at least see a little genuine dislike with these two.

I sometimes forget we are in the Hollywood era.

Selling the fight.

Good to see they can act like normal human beings outside of the cage.
This. That wont change the course of the fight at all. And MMA is still seen a barbaric sport to the casuals. Stuff like that makes MMA more social acceptable

Reminiscent of the Ali/Frazier rivalry. They gotta sell the fight, but they respect one another

This is great, nice respect between the two

I'm so sick of this WWE style fake ass hatred that fighters put on display just to sell fights

It's embarrassing

I love it lmao

Very rarely these kind off beefs are real. I like real beefs,but I prefer normal human beings having respect for each other.

Very rarely these kind off beefs are real. I like real beefs,but I prefer normal human beings having respect for each other.

Likewise. I'm just saying that this one in particular came across as one that was legitimate, at least on Israel's part.

Back