I guess size doesn't matter?

deadon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have Izzy and the muscle man coming up on deck.

We watched colby and woodley and my wife was like wtf ty is jacked and they don't even look like they belong in the same weight class. As a fan that watches mma non stop I was even thinking in my head man woodley is jacked and colby looks like some soy boy off the street. But knowing colby I know he has skills. But that size difference was big!
We all know the results so I won't go into them. This just proves size really doesn't matter and Izzy will pick a part muscle man savage next weekend.

MMA is a complete trip. I enjoy the hell out of this sport. Can't wait for the Izzy fight. Should be fun. Can't wait to see the wife's take on this one haha.

So you picked few fights and decided they would be worth generalize the WHOLE BUSINESS.

Nice

Paulo Costa trains hard as fuck and is in his prime, don't be fooled by his jacked physique.

yeah it was interesting to see. Tyron looked huge compared to colby, and was getting bullied around the entire fight.

You're wife is a newb - yeah size doesn't matter when the guy fighting is on decline (he lost his last 2 fights looking like he'd rather be elsewhere and he himself said he was not sure what was wrong as he felt good going in but could not pull the trigger). But it sure can help when someone is in their prime and skill sets are fairly equal.

I thought Colby looked bigger than Tyron. Woodley has the muscle definition, but Colby appeared larger overall. But with size, it’s enough to make a difference if skill levels are close particularly with grappling, but not enough to overcome a large skill discrepancy.

Colby is 3 inches taller, what the fuck are you talking about?

Woodley has nearly no jab, he just uses it to faint. Nobody falls for it anymore. Everybody knows the danger is only coming from one side. It's pretty easy to evade punches if your opponent has only 1 arm to strike.
He also doesn't kick much anymore, as he is afraid of being taken down.
And his gas tank isn't there so he doesn't take you down either.
He also didn't try his stance switch sprint
He has no infighting ability with his hands

Gameplaning for Woodley has become as easy as it gets.

woodley is near 40 and has lost 15 rounds straight. There's nothing even relevant w tyron and this fight

Back