Exactly how big is Khazmat in the cage?

No Skill Gap

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know, there's a hundred Khazmat threads already but this isn't a hype thread to jerk him off or to crown him the double champ before he's even fought a single ranked opponent.

I'm simply asking, how big is he in the cage? At 170 and at 185. Does anyone have that data?

Otherwise we have to hypothesize on it. But it is interesting to me in two ways. One, he must be fucking massive for a WW. Two, logically he must be pretty average or even small weight-wise for a MW?

He's had a 10 day turn around and then a 2 month turn around, so there's virtually no way he could have bulked up or anything. He must be walking around at a very similar weight between these two divisions.

13 inches

slight shrink to 12 during high intensity bursts

But then the turtlehead comes right back out with the quickness.

edit: oh snap I have a steel belt now. Because Hazmat’s dong is so steel that you can hang 25,000 wet towels on it.

I know, there's a hundred Khazmat threads already but this isn't a hype thread to jerk him off or to crown him the double champ before he's even fought a single ranked opponent.

I'm simply asking, how big is he in the cage? At 170 and at 185. Does anyone have that data?

Otherwise we have to hypothesize on it. But it is interesting to me in two ways. One, he must be fucking massive for a WW. Two, logically he must be pretty average or even small weight-wise for a MW?

He's had a 10 day turn around and then a 2 month turn around, so there's virtually no way he could have bulked up or anything. He must be walking around at a very similar weight between these two divisions.
he looked like a tall WW, not huge though. Magny is probably larger than him at WW, more muscular. khamzat looked significantly thinner than gerald in the cage.

He's two inches taller and has the exact same reach as Wonderboy, who cuts very little weight for 170.

Khamzat is a rather big welterweight, but he's definitely not overly gigantic for it.

He's really mostly tall and rangy, but not really big in any other way.

13 inches

edit: oh snap I have a steel belt now. Because Hazmat’s dong is so steel that you can hang 25,000 wet towels on it.
Congrats on your steel belt dude.

I’m guessing Khamzat at MW must be like Frankie at LW - probably a few pounds above the limit but not huge. Maybe like 190?

About 40% of Nate Diaz during the second Conor fight
qcIUufT.jpg

He's two inches taller and has the exact same reach as Wonderboy, who cuts very little weight for 170.

Khamzat is a rather big welterweight, but he's definitely not overly gigantic for it.

He's really mostly tall and rangy, but not really big in any other way.

So therefore Khazmat is a small MW you'd logically have to say right?

Also I think he's a big WW, possibly huge WW. I don't think he's cutting 4.5 pounds or 7 pounds to make MW. I think he's cutting around ~25-30 to make WW and around 15 to make MW.

So my guess is he's a very big WW and an average or smaller end of average MW

13 inches

<NewGina>

So therefore Khazmat is a small MW you'd logically have to say right?

Also I think he's a big WW, possibly huge WW. I don't think he's cutting 4.5 pounds or 7 pounds to make MW. I think he's cutting around ~25-30 to make WW and around 15 to make MW.

So my guess is he's a very big WW and an average or smaller end of average MW
He's small for 185, but i can't imagine he's cutting 25, let alone 30 pounds.

Paulo Costa cuts 29 and is one of the biggest weightbullies in the sport plus if Costa didn't have that amount of muscle, he couldn't cut nearly as much.

I'd say Khamzat is around 190 at 170.

He's small for 185, but i can't imagine he's cutting 25, let alone 30 pounds.

Paulo Costa cuts 29 and is one of the biggest weightbullies in the sport plus if Costa didn't have that amount of muscle, he couldn't cut nearly as much.

I'd say Khamzat is around 190 at 170.

Fair enough, but if you're right that means he literally cuts 4.5 pounds to make MW. Or with the two month gap before this Meerkat fight, he might be able to put on a few more pounds, some being fat.

@TempleoftheDog Thank you Chris.

Was thinking about that before the fight. Couldn't get a gauge on his size. Thought Meershart was a big MW but they were close in size. KC's back was full, he's got a solid build.

Fair enough, but if you're right that means he literally cuts 4.5 pounds to make MW. Or with the two month gap before this Meerkat fight, he might be able to put on a few more pounds, some being fat.

@TempleoftheDog Thank you Chris.
Maybe we'll know for sure in the future, but he's pretty much as tall and long as Meerschaert, but significantly thinner, so i really don't think he cuts a noteworthy amount of weight at 185.

I also think that he should stay at 170, because at some point he'll notice the difference in size at 185 and this can get problematic, especially if you're a wrestler (mostly).

Back