• Yes he's clearly declined and it'll get worse

• No let the man bang and live his life

• I don't care/no opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hart Break Kick 97

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think Cerrone has 2 more fights in the UFC maxed unless he can start to win again.

I think it would be wise to give Cerrone a very winnable fight and let him retire on a win.

“He was on his way out in the first 30 seconds of the first round. He fought back. He’s tough. He’s durable. I love ‘Cowboy’ and I know it’s going to (expletive) crush him and break his heart. It’s time to have a conversation. I need to talk to him. He and I need to have a conversation.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...rone-conversation-retirement-ufc-espn-plus-36

Book his retirement fight, maybe someone like Diego Sanchez who he should be able to beat

Donald be like..

PessimisticDemandingAiredale-size_restricted.gif

To me, after that fake McGregor fight, I hope he gets KTFO at every single opportunity.

I really don't care if he fights or not, he already showed his true colors, his image is fucked up before MMA fans.

Last edited:
Announce a one last/retirement bout against Maia (forget the Khamzat fight). Donald has been wanting that fight for a long time, or even Niko Price. I mean they've bonded well this whole fight week, and Niko seems like a chill, humble, gritty guy, and has a sportsmanlike attitude. Much like Cowboy in his early years. Win or lose, it should be his last.

Donald has been reborn so many times. I'd like to see him retire with all his faculties, but on the other hand, he's doing better overall than much younger guys, like Tyron.

He has lost to top competition but when you start to struggle with guys like Niko after such a long career it's becoming pretty evident things will only get worse. He can still beat a lot of guys and is entertaining but is it all worth it?
I doubt he retires after this fight - I dont think he is retiring in the next three years tbh. If ufc cuts him he will be boxing with bare knuckles asap.

Donald has been reborn so many times. I'd like to see him retire with all his faculties, but on the other hand, he's doing better overall than much younger guys, like Tyron.

Tyron is older than him.

I think Cerrone earned at least having that talk with Dana before Dana announced it to the world. Dick move.

To me, after that fake McGregor fight, I hope he gets KTFO at every single opportunity.

I really don't care if he fights or not, he already showed his true colors, his image is fucked up towards MMA fans.
2018 account. Yup checks out

I really don't care if he fights or not, he already showed his true colors, his image is fucked up towards MMA fans.
he's not the first person to lose to conor in round 1.

Cerrone must have thrown the RDA fight and the first pettis fight too.

Last night was a loss. To me those eye pokes looked like Cowboy leaned into them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back