Colby is ruthless, too ruthless

TheHotorious

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As much as Tyron and Colby hate each other over the years, Tyron still offered to touch gloves at the beginning of the fight and Colby walked away. In round 5, Tyron once again offered to touch glove as a friendly or truce offering gesture yet Colby still dgaf. Wow, I would feel bad for not touching his gloves if I were Colby.

Colby just don’t give a F.

SomberHandmadeCurlew-size_restricted.gif

It was weak af from Tyron. With their past and all the stuff he said he was gonna do, now he wants to touch, guys who don't even have beef have not touched gloves before. Reminded me of Conor trying it with Khabib after getting smashed, looked like he wanted Colby to go easy or something.

This is a common thing, and I have done this myself in the gym when I'm tired and have to go with someone good, touch gloves, hug, be nice hope they feel bad and don't smash you too much

Someone talking shit about you and pushing their social agenda then quitting while getting dominated. Colby did no wrong, he wasn't done beating some sence into that sheep.
Talking shit and pushing their social agenda? You mean Colby who has been doing his Trump gimmick for the last three years and was insulting Tyron nonstop for the last three years?

And then won convincingly. He doesn't have to touch gloves for some fake sportsmanship, they might really not like each other.

1. Colby winning has nothing to do with that guys comment

2. "They might not really like each other." Ok but everyone on here is trashing Woodley for being "disrespectful" even though he attempted to show respect by touching gloves.

3. Covington's entire persona is to be as douchy as possible so idk why people are acting like Woodley initiated the "trash talk"

As much as Tyron and Colby hate each other over the years, Tyron still offered to touch gloves at the beginning of the fight and Colby walked away. In round 5, Tyron once again offered to touch glove as a friendly or truce offering gesture yet Colby still dgaf. Wow, I would feel bad for not touching his gloves if I were Colby.

Colby just don’t give a F.
To quote Nicholas Diaz:
"We fight in a cage, asshole."

1. Colby winning has nothing to do with that guys comment

2. "They might not really like each other." Ok but everyone on here is trashing Woodley for being "disrespectful" even though he attempted to show respect by touching gloves.

3. Covington's entire persona is to be as douchy as possible so idk why people are acting like Woodley initiated the "trash talk"
I can't defend who did what for any reasons. Their banter worked, look at the threads it stirred up. He's just a male Ronda, down to the pillow face.

Back