Remember when Woodley was GOAT WW?

I remember GSP told Rogan that he believed Nick Diaz had the tools to beat Tyron, I thought the GOAT was crazy, Tyron was too big and too fast for Nick...after his las performances I must say the GOAT was 100% right.

Id rank him as the second, after Usman
method=get&s=gsp-02-04-2016-17-8-0-755.png

Matt-Hughes.gif

i know for a fact theres still 2 pathetic shitposting virgins on here who will tell you that woodley would have beaten GSP.

they know who they are and they'll 100 % see this.

GSP
Hughes
Shields
Woodley
Lawler/Usman

for now.
I'd say Usman has all the tools to go up and become the 3rd or maybe even the 2nd best ever.
GSP, for now, is out of reach.

Only people who today rank Usman as GOAT ranked Woodley as GOAT. There is always a bunch of people who shout GOAT as soon as there is a new champ. Happened with Weidman, happened with Pettis, happened with Holloway, happened with Werdum. The list goes on. Some don’t seem to understand that you have to do a bit more than winning and defending the belt a couple of times to be the GOAT. Usman the GOAT? As laughable as thinking Woodley was the GOAT back when he was the champ. Soon we’ll also hear people saying Burns is the GOAT when he beats Usman.

At one point he was on track to be in contention, but him being GOAT was never a majority label on here.

Never happened, only in his head, just like him having a successful rapping career.

There was a time where probably 30% of sherdog was making a serious argument he surpassed GSP. We can pretend that didnt happen, but it did. Usman is the real deal and is something special, it was always obvious Woodley didnt belong in the GOAT conversation.

Back