Is chimaev the GOAT prospect?

Ravenwing

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Have we ever seen a start in the ufc even close to this before? Or is chimaev the goat prospect?

Jon Jones

honourable mentions
Isreal Adesanya
Conor Mcgregor

Jon Jones but if Chimaev beats Izzy and Usman then he’d surpass Jones

After seeing him perform I believe in Khamzat now. I was skepticle at first but now I know that he's a beast and that the hype is legit

The hype is real

Mike Tyson fought some cans early on and often and made a quick move up the rankings increasing level of opposition on the way

Chimaev will do the same and will become champ, champ

he really has only fought bums so all this talk is nonsense. non the less il be tuning in for his next fight

Chimaev looked amazing tonight but I couldn’t help noticing how unbelievably boring he was in his post fight interview. Personality of a dead fish

Cain was also tearing shit up when he entered the UFC
Add JDS to that. KO'd Werdum in his debut and manhandled CroCop when it still meant a lot.

For me it was the Golden era for the UFC HW division. Everyone was just waiting for these two to finally collide. And we still had other great fighters like Carwin and the Brock show was still going strong. Good times.

He looks like the real deal so far, no doubt. Interested to know which division he’ll settle in.

Jon Jones

honourable mentions
Isreal Adesanya
Conor Mcgregor
Jon Jones is a good comparison.
Izzy’s 2nd fight was a split decision.
Conor was close, but he went to decision with Max.

Khamzat is the only one doing it in 2 divisions and in a record short time. No one has ever even attempted to do what Khamzat is doing now. He truly might be the GOAT

Back