Johnny Walker should fight Anthony Smith next

Walker has mediocre to glass jaw with great recovery. It's kinda funny watching him flop after a punch and then spring back up, only to flop again.

I would say Smith takes that one.

Last edited:
That would be a good fight that plays into Johnny Walkers strengths, I think he takes it

That... actually makes a lot of sense. Smith is on his way out, Walker is trying to fight tooth and claw to become relevant again. Anthony is #8, Johnny is listed at #11 though after tonight's win I expect that to go up so he'll be right up there with Lionheart.

Honestly a very winnable fight for Johnny depending on how stupid he fights. As many holes as Walker has, I just feel like Anthony is shot at this point.

Good fight. I can see Johnny finding a way to lose even to a fading Smith smh. Jiri vs Walker is the one i want to see because of their simillar reckless, lanky styles. Jiri wins in the first few minutes is my guess, but JW will get his licks in and make those few minutes pure insanity.⁰0

Walker is the much bigger fighter and Smith lacks the wrestling. If Walker didnt have a bad fight iq and suspect chin, it would be an easy bet, but it isnt.

Walker is pretty much done. He may not really have a bad chin, but he is so reckless and reliant on his athleticism alone he always leans into powershots.

He has never been knocked out cold, only wobbled which caused him in some cases to fall and causing the red to stop the fight.

yeah he's all good to continue, he's just falling

falling into a new universe where he's become a baby giraffe being born

I am ok with it.

What about Walker against the crackhead that broke into Smith’s house? That would make for a good stylistic match up.

That's not a bad fight to make .Spann looked pretty bad as a 4-1 fave vs Alvey. Always give the benefit of an off night ....I did and last night happened. Walker wont turn out to be anything special but a fight agsinst Smith sounds like a good next step.

I’d favour smith and early. His durability, and walkers lack of it will likely be the decisive factor

Yeah makes sense, book it I say!

I'd like to see Krylov fight Anthony Smith, Walker is a good fight too.

Back