Chimeav power is unconfirmed

stacrafty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To the casuals who seem to be flocking to this forum wow'ing at the power Chimeav apparently has, its neither here nor there.

He fought a guy who 100% froze in the headlights, backed up, did not defend - hands up, roll, or move AT ALL, with the punch, and who got hit squarely right on the button.

This nether proves or disproves anything, its unconfirmed. Why Gerald froze up like he did who knows.
But its another Kimbo / Seth situation. Or Hunt / Melvin.

Be mad.

The dude fought a much bigger sized opponent who has never been KOed before, and khamzat KOed him, not even TKOed him, he KOed him with the first punch he landed/threw.

Chimaev has real 1 punch KO, the WW division is doomed, book chimaev vs colby already.

Last edited:
Gerald had also been KOed by Heinish pretty recently too, chin might not have recovered.

Beautiful punch right on the button, Khamzat literally could not have done his job any better. Too early to say he has vicious power but give the man his due.

be mad, the dude fought a much bigger sized opponent who has never been KOed before, and khamzat KOed him, not even TKOs him, he KOed him with the first punch he landed/threw.

Chimaev has real 1 punch KO, the WW division is doomed, book chimaev vs colby already.
I mean Meerschaert just got finished in his last fight in about a minute.

I'm not saying he doesnt have power, but people calling him the GOAT and all this shit are just asking to be let down.

I mean Meerschaert just got finished in his last fight in about a minute.

I'm not saying he doesnt have power, but people calling him the GOAT and all this shit are just asking to be let down.
ur dumb if u don't understand that people calling him the GOAT is for fun ... he is the GOAT prospect for sure though.

ur dumb if u don't understand that people calling him the GOAT is for fun ... he is the GOAT prospect for sure though.
The hype train will crash.

It almost always does.....

We barely have seen him in the cage and people act like hes amazing.

It's always the same.

be mad, the dude fought a much bigger sized opponent who has never been KOed before, and khamzat KOed him, not even TKOs him, he KOed him with the first punch he landed/threw.

haha, but lets not talk about how Gerald backed, hands down, was stationary and took it right on the button.

No hands up, no circling away from the power hand, not even rolling with the punch. 3 basic things even I know how to do after training 6 months lol.

You have watched long enough to see this happen before, you hit someone right on the chin, not even hard they drop

Izzy / Robert, Melvin / Mark Hunt, Connor / Aldo, Kimbo / Seth... etc

I don't think that fight answered anything tbh, other than Chimeav goes for it and Gerald froze up.

To the casuals who seem to be flocking to this forum wow'ing at the power Chimeav apparently has, its neither here nor there.

He fought a guy who 100% froze in the headlights, backed up, did not defend - hands up, roll, or move AT ALL, with the punch, and who got hit squarely right on the button.

This nether proves or disproves anything, its unconfirmed. Why Gerald froze up like he did who knows.
UFC virgin post
ywRCsXV.png

The hype train will crash.

It almost always does.....

We barely have seen him in the cage and people act like hes amazing.

It's always the same.
Enjoy the ride man stop worrying about the what ifs

this guy is willing to fight every week and puts on highly entertaining fights, what’s with all the haters on here? Fucking unbelievable

Chimaec hype train will crash and burn at some point, but let's not take away how extremely impressive his 3 wins were and him being up for the challenge. Sure, he hasn't beaten elite competition yet, but racking up three flawless performances is still very impressive.

The way he setup that right hand with his subtle footwork and pressure was very impressive.

No one has ever KOd GM3 like that before.
Def needs a step up in comp.

Should be Brunson next if he stays at MW or if he decides to fight at WW it should Maia as he wanted.

Enjoy the ride man stop worrying about the what ifs

this guy is willing to fight every week and puts on highly entertaining fights, what’s with all the haters on here? Fucking unbelievable
I'm not hating, I'm just saying.

Same thing happened with Johny Walker.

I still watch them fight, but people acting like they are some sort of unstoppable force is silly.

Chimaev fought an unknown guy, a sherdogger. Chimaev did not fight any top 10. so shut up.

upload_2020-9-20_11-2-58.png

I think we all know why he froze up. Did you see who was in front of him? A deer usually has that stare when the wolf is right in front of it ready to eat.
1258271618.jpg.0.jpg

Back