WW Fights to Make Next

sssleeper

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Colby vs Edwards makes sense next with winner being no.1 contender.

Jorge can be a 'fun' fight type of guy for a while. Runs it back with Nate then fights Nick Diaz after.

Chimaev has a lot of options. I'd like to see him fight Chiesa but I see Chiesa ducking that fight. I could see guys like Ponz or Magny taking the fight. If Chimaev stays at MW for his next fight him vs Andrew Sanchez or Ian Heineich could make sense.

Since Leon Edwards wants a big name fight and no one wants to fight him, give him Khamzat. A guy with a big name who doesn't pick fights. He wants to fight them all. Last night's win was a huge statement that he's ready for the top tier. Win win for both.

Khamzat to Usman - wait for me!

Colby vs Edwards makes sense next with winner being no.1 contender.

Jorge can be a 'fun' fight type of guy for a while. Runs it back with Nate then fights Nick Diaz after.

Chimaev has a lot of options. I'd like to see him fight Chiesa but I see Chiesa ducking that fight. I could see guys like Ponz or Magny taking the fight. If Chimaev stays at MW for his next fight him vs Andrew Sanchez or Ian Heineich could make sense.
If Khamzat wants to stay at WW he should fight either Luque or Neal and if he wants to fight at MW he should fight either Ian or Brunson

- Usman vs Burns on the same card as Colby vs Mas. Winners fight each other next.
- Price vs PMP
- Cowboy vs Conor 2
- WalkerGOAT vs winner of Ion/Ankalayev
- Holland said he wanted to run it back with Stewart, so, if that's that, then that's that
- Chimzat vs fucking anyone ASAP

T-Wood's gonna heal up, which will take time and who knows how the WW picture will look by that point.

Khamzat to Usman - wait for me!
IDK if Khamzat can beat Usman but he has a chance but first thing first he should stay at WW and win 2 or 3 more fights before fighting for the belt

- Usman vs Burns on the same card as Colby vs Mas. Winners fight each other next.
- Price vs PMP
- Cowboy vs Conor 2
- Holland said he wanted to run it back with Stewart, so, if that's that, then that's that

T-Wood's gonna heal up, which will take time and who knows how the WW picture will look by that point.
Why Cowboy vs Conor 2 Conor already Destroyed him in 40 SECONDS Cerrone should either rematch Price or retire

- Price vs PMP
- Cowboy vs Conor 2

lmao at Conor vs Cowboy 2

Since Leon Edwards wants a big name fight and no one wants to fight him, give him Khamzat. A guy with a big name who doesn't pick fights. He wants to fight them all. Last night's win was a huge statement that he's ready for the top tier. Win win for both.
This is too early for Khamzat to fight someone like Leon he should fight one of those three either Magny or Luque or Geoff

- Price vs PMP
- Cowboy vs Conor 2

The problem with Colby/Masvidal on the same card as Usman/Burns is that the non-title fight is the far bigger draw, but you can’t have your title fight co-main to a non-title fight in the same division. So they won’t do that.

Why would Conor fight Cowboy again? It’s a mismatch I’d rather Conor fight the Khabib/Gaethje winner or let him chase money fights with Diaz or Masvidal.

Cowboy is a good name to feed to Khamzat

The problem with Colby/Masvidal on the same card as Usman/Burns is that the non-title fight is the far bigger draw, but you can’t have your title fight co-main to a non-title fight in the same division. So they won’t do that.

Why would Conor fight Cowboy again? It’s a mismatch I’d rather Conor fight the Khabib/Gaethje winner or let him chase money fights with Diaz or Masvidal.

Cowboy is a good name to feed to Khamzat
I think they'll avoid Colby v Masvidal for a while. Colby can stay a viable contender and Mas can do money type fights without holding up the title picture.

Cowboy vs Khazmat doesn't make much sense in my opinion even though both guys would take the fight. Judging by what Dana said as well he doesn't want Cowboy to take any more damage either.

IDK if Khamzat can beat Usman but he has a chance but first thing first he should stay at WW and win 2 or 3 more fights before fighting for the belt

That was fro the post fight conference.

Certainly should take a few more scraps in whatever division he prefers and chip away at the top. Would be a pisser to pick a side but atm prolly Usman as been a fan for awhile. When and if the day actually comes - who knows...

Edwards vs Masvidal makes the most sense, but rumor has it a rematch between Madvidal/Diaz is happening soooo with that being said...
Edwards/Covington vs Usman/Burns
Khazmat vs Platinum Perry
Wonderboy vs Price

There are countless options but the quicker Chimaev fights the better, I’d like to see him fight a vet like Perry before he moves into top contender fights.

Colby VS Edwards makes sense

I’m not sure what’s next for Mas except maybe Burns if he loses to Usman.

Back