3 wins
3 finishes
2 months
2 strikes absorbed
2 belts on the horizon

All hail Lord Khamzat

i

Last edited:
He may be as good of a prospect as Johnny Walker who operated in a similar mode for a while.

Really liking him now. If he carries on like this we will see that next big star.

no khamzat is setting himself up for greatness.

after 3 wins like this, what do you want us to do? Go around and tell people he sucks?

There's some space between "he sucks" and "God mode". If that's not obvious then...wow.

no khamzat is setting himself up for greatness.

after 3 wins like this, what do you want us to do? Go around and tell people he sucks?
No just treat him like you should, a great prospect that could possibly make a quick rise up the ranks. Don’t crown him king of the casuals just yet bud. Other prospects like Kevin Holland debuted against Thiago Silva, back in the day Patrick Cote Debuted against Tito. This guy has gotten an extremely favorable introduction into the UFC... I assume what the previous poster is insinuating is that he literally hasn’t fought anyone noteworthy yet where we can truly gauge his skills. Not that I think he should have at this juncture I think the UFC is building him properly it’s just that nobody knows how he will fare against ranked fighters.

His next two fights will be extremely telling.

Khamzat eats them up like ham.
Where the ham's at? :D

No just treat him like you should, a great prospect that could possibly make a quick rise up the ranks. Don’t crown him king of the casuals just yet bud. Other prospects like Kevin Holland debuted against Thiago Silva, back in the day Patrick Cote Debuted against Tito. This guy has gotten an extremely favorable introduction into the UFC... I assume what the previous poster is insinuating is that he literally hasn’t fought anyone noteworthy yet where we can truly gauge his skills. Not that I think he should have at this juncture I think the UFC is building him properly it’s just that nobody knows how he will fare against ranked fighters.

His next two fights will be extremely telling.
I think the fact that no one is calling him out is extremely telling too.

Just saw the fight. Whooooooooooaaaaaahhh!

I told yall...

He's the One.

Last edited:
Dude's got insane power. Holy hell...

But he's also got great technique...

Back