Chimaev would smesh mcgegor in 2 rounds

Obviously. The dude is just a bigger version of khabib. I’m not entirely sold yet as he hasn’t faced an elite fighter yet but should he pickup a big win after the Maia fight (because let’s be real, I’m still not sold even if he beats a 40 something year old Maia) I’ll buy into the hype.

Conor can excuse himself to LW or perhaps even FW at really anytime he wants. Rightfully so, thise are his native weight classes. Lol he would never take that matchup.

But trust me, every WW besides a couple is going to try and avoid this guy.

FW vs MW of course MW wins... Make the fight at LW at least..

Obviously. The dude is just a bigger version of khabib. I’m not entirely sold yet as he hasn’t faced an elite fighter yet but should he pickup a big win after the Maia fight (because let’s be real, I’m still not sold even if he beats a 40 something year old Maia) I’ll buy into the hype.

im not sure either if he would hang with the likes of costa, romero etc.
But now im talking conor and im sure he would crush him fast

He's bigger than Khabib with way better striking.

Whatever he does he needs to just stick to WW. The UFC MW divisions top 10 are fucking monsters. Chimaev will do well at WW but I think he would get absolutely abused by the top guys at MW.

He is also too big for Conor
Yup he is big and Tall for Conor IDK why Dana was saying that Jorge is too big for Conor i mean Jorge was fighting at 155 before moving up to 170 and he is 5 ft 10 and Conor is 5 ft 9

He hasn’t fought a top 20 fighter, comparing him to contenders/champs is laughable. Perry is more accomplished than him,

He’s not a big middleweight, obviously, since he’s a welterweight fighter. Imagine him next to costa? Costa would fucking dwarf the dude.
That is a NIGHTMARE Matchup for Khamzat and Costa might Dwarf Izzy next week

I would bet my house chimaev makes conor quit within 2 rounds most likely tko round 1.

dana hamzat is taking over, feed mcgregor to him . We got a new superstar
Conor would destroy him, easily.

Back