Just catching up on the prelims. So Jessica-Rose Clark

Afrikan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I knew she was good before.. a gamer in the cage, and she had some loses.....but now? man. She might be ready for someone in the top 10. She showed good takedown defense, and of course her hands look good. Is showing killer instinct. And damn looks strong, muscles. (as I'm writing this, her coach keeps slapping her ass on their way out the cage lol)

So what's next?

Jessica-Rose-Clark-Feet-5288729.jpg

Jessica-Rose-Clark-Feet-5062143.jpg

Her tattoos suck tho, which is a damned shame. She cute and I love tattoo, hers just suck.

And yeah I guess she fought well, good job girl.

I like her a a fighter. She should honestly do Onlyfans if those screenshots of her bank balance are real and not just a sympathy grab. There's plenty of simp action on her twitter. she could make some bucks.

Calm down. She fought a debutant who didn't even know how to throw a punch

I hear ya.. but don't you like fighters like her in that division that move forward, throwing hard?

I love aggressive fighters. And it wasn't like she was blindly swinging for the fenses.

i don't get the hate. she's hot, cute personality, and can throw. her tattoos that i can see are cool, and to her credit she doesn't have stupid ghey neck tattoos like some male fighters we know.

Back