Who beat Tyron in the worst way? Usman, Burns, Colby?

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Who beat Woodley in the worst way?

Usman: Held him on the ground, landed body shots, foot stomps for 5 rounds

Burns: Outstruck him, outwrestled him, knocked him down a few times

Colby: Outstruck him, heavy GnP+elbows, wrestling was fairly even, finished him with an injury

IMO Burns beat him the worst because of the knockdowns.
SlushyCommonAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

EachFocusedIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

Colby busted him up bad on the ground in the fourth

i think if you make a fighter verbally tap screaming out of pain with
his face busted open covered in blood and cuts its the best way

If there hadnt been a stoppage I would have said Burns, but Colby straight up made him quit.

i think if you make a fighter verbally tap screaming out of pain with
his face busted open covered in blood and cuts its the best way
I guess you didnt watch Woodley fights against burns and usman. Other than the 4th round Colby didn't land any real damaging shots on Woodley other thsn few body kicks. Meanwhile burns dropped tyron multiple times and had him limping with hard leg kicks.

Usman > Burns > Colby.

Usman completely dominated him almost every second. Beat up his body, ragdolled him and dominated the fight entirely.

Burns did the most damage standing, dropping Woodley early and landing some good combos and low/body kicks throughout the fight. Didn't have a lot of control over Woodley but was always comfortably winning.

Colby mostly dominated but he had the last amount of control of the fight and did the least amount of damage with his strikes. He landed few relevant punches and his only good strikes were the really good body kicks. He's technically the only one who finished him so that counts for something but it was from a weird injury from a grappling position. Colby wasn't going to put him away otherwise.

Burns, Colby, Usman in that order, Usman had the most boring performance but that's expected from him

And how was the wrestling even? Did we watch the same fight. Colby had the most spectacular takedowns, took woodley down several times and held him there

Who beat Woodley in the worst way?

Usman: Held him on the ground, landed body shots, foot stomps for 5 rounds

Burns: Outstruck him, outwrestled him, knocked him down a few times

Colby: Outstruck him, heavy GnP+elbows, wrestling was fairly even, finished him with an injury

IMO Burns beat him the worst because of the knockdowns.
SlushyCommonAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

EachFocusedIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

Marquardt

Back