Colby vs Woodley comparison pic - gimmick & discussion

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Guys pointed out Woodley was just throwing the gimmick back at Colby. I see it now.

but Woodley probably with some real heart and emotion behind the issues. You think that’ll help or hinder him?

with both putting so much at stake I hope it doesn’t fuck out like Izzy & Romero.

I now like this move by Woodley and see it as a good counter to Colby’s energy. A great way to deal with his BS.

I will root for Woodley even though I think the odds are more in Colbys favor.

Whatchu think & who you rooting for?

This is a Rocky-Ivan Drago level of ideology conflict between Colby and Tyron
0799e2f1-eb64-4ee0-a839-0cf9aef74feb-R4_Rocky_Drago_1.jpg

I’m of the belief that Colby is actually an independent/nonpolitical. He only used the Trump/MAGA thing as part of his heel turn.

A bunch of people who likes children being locked in cages or small businesses set on fire will tune in for this gimmick fight. It will probably be a wall and stall fest. Shit audience deserves a shit fight.

profound and probably prophetic

but I can still hope their emotions will make them rockem-sockem robot each other until one drops

<Fedor23>

Prime Woodley would stiff Colby. It seems like he's way past it though

Woodley is 38, defended the strap 3X, and is seemingly financially secure enough to fight on his own terms. At this point, I think Woodley is just pushing an issue that clearly matters to him a lot. I don't think he's doing any of this with "the fans" in mind.

So more power to him. At least it's something he actually believes in. Colby wasn't even registered to vote in 2016.

Back