Khamzat is way too cocky

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

He really is the evil khabib. He didn't like being compared to him in the presser.

Really disliked his trash talk. Wasn't funny just very disrespectful of Gerald. And so damn cocky, you'd think the whole top 10 is afraid of him when you hear him talk but in reality he hasn't proven much yet.

He's like a chechen conor minus alcohol and outside life misconducts. His trash talk has the same very disrespectful cocky vibe but quieter due to his English level.

He will probably win this Saturday but honestly I don't see him at the level of Usman at all for now. And again his trash talk his classless. Roast me but I'm not sold.

I really really really hope he gets exposed - if only for Dana to realize what a monumental fuck-up it was to book this guy's next fight before he's even done with this one.

SpicyMiniatureGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

Yes. I agree he hasn't proven much yet.

But I don't think trash talk at lower levels matters much in the long run.
We see people's trash talk change a lot as they grow, and also just from opponent to opponent.

So even if he wins this fight and goes on to the top 10, and then loses as he reaches the top5, his trash talk by then might have changed so much that no one will even remember or call him out for this intstance.

Some might even argue he was justified to talk trash at this level, but needed to tone it down as he went up in competition.

I doubt I could confidently state three true facts about him without looking him up, but based strictly on what I’ve seen here I am very much looking forward too calling him a bum once he loses

just a matter of time before he gets exposed. gotta get past a proven mediocre mw Meerschaert first tho.

I would be annoyed too if it wouldn't be for the fact that he fights so often. I'm hyped for his upcoming fight against Gerald and whoever he fights next.

Probably. But I’m hoping hard for this guy.

Don’t usually ride hype trains because I always know it could blow up in my face, but choo choo baby.

Him dominating and fighting frequently would do wonders for mma.

as long as he backs it up it's hilarious

it's just ways to get himself more popular, and it's working, people are talking about him

At least Khabib is respectful when he trash talks, this dude’s trash talk comes off bad. I’m glad he’s in the UFC though, I like grapplers.

He is too arrogant, too cocky, does not have that superstar aura in his personato be trashtalking like that, has bad english and he is ugliest fighter ever he is so ugly I can not look at him

And ofcourse he is still unproven, I dont get the hype

He is too arrogant, too cocky, does not have that superstar aura in his personato be trashtalking like that, has bad english and he is ugliest fighter ever he is so ugly I can not look at him

And ofcourse he is still unproven, I dont get the hype

What kind of a man do you prefer to look at? Clean shaven, soft hands?

I think people get too caught up in the theatrics and media hype, judging just by the guy’s record and proven skill set, he is legit, whether you like his trash talk or not.

First time he goes against a wrestler with any sort of striking, he is going to be humiliated. Enjoy the build up while it last because the derailment is going to be a blast

Back