O'Malley v Vera

Who wins?

• Total voters
He better throttle Vera with that reach advantage or I'll be super disappointed with all that yap he spews

It's the SUGA(R) SHOW!
giphy.gif

<HisEye><HisEye><HisEye><HisEye>

My suspicion is that Sugar wins... but Vera is a sufficiently big enough step up in competition compared to the cans Sean is used to crushing that it's by a relatively close decision. The fight will probably be a bit boring and O'Malley will look a bit shit and gun-shy compared to his previous spectacular finishes.

When I run it through my head I expect it to look like when MVP fought Daley in Bellator.

Why are there so many people on here that like this Cheetos guy... or are there that many people that dislike O'Malley...

Has had 9 fights in the UFC, amazing highlight-reel (O'malleys doesn't even come close), finishes most of his fights, always in good fights, never got finished, etc.
He also takes short notice fights and has a good mindset and is a good guy overall.

Vera, Round 2 TKO.
There is no world and no parallel universe in which Sean wins that fight.
I'm hoping Vera gets it done.

Something about O'Malley rubs me the wrong way. He seems to think he's the Second Coming of Christ.
......And look what happened in the First Coming of Christ. The Gentleman got (unfortunately) crucified. :eek:

At some point O'Malley is heading for a Reality Check. This might be it.

So far he's beaten essentially nobody (with every respect to Eddie Wineland at this late stage in his MMA career).

Back