Junior dos Santos calls for Ngannou rematch with UFC 252 win

• Thread starter Deleted member 579584
  • Start date
I would say very brave of him calling out Francis but that might be because Francis is getting title shot anyhow.

Not a good idea at this stage of JDS' career imo.

That chin is already crumbling. A hematch with Predator has CTE written all over it.

to be fair... is there ever a good time in ones career to fight that beast? He’s brutally knocking you out either way right? Lmao

Even if JDS beats Jair convincingly I just don't see why Ngannou would take this fight.

Shit if anything Ngannou/BB 2 makes more sense
Actually thats a fight that I'm sure Francis would ant to do over...hopefully Lewis can put another big win on and that fight might just happen.

Actually thats a fight that I'm sure Francis would ant to do over...hopefully Lewis can put another big win on and that fight might just happen.

Too bad Dana has already said Ngannou gets the winner of tonight (aka Stipe since DC is retiring)

Let see how he does tonight. if he's very impressive with his win, we will see...

He made a mistake, but scared and embarrassing? You go in there and fight Ngannou tough guy
Is that always the excuse to avoid responsibility? Get in there and do it yourself?
Hes the professional fighter not me. Professionals have standards.
Imagine a surgeon or a lawyer avoiding liability by telling you that they still did a better job than a normal person could have.

Anyway.. I was disappointed in JDS to say the least. If I remember correctly he anxiously threw a haymaker from a mile out.. ending up having his back to Ngannou then turtling up until the ref saved him. He didnt even end up taking any real damage in that "knockout"

Back