Is Nate Diaz skinny or muscular?

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200815-132054_YouTube.jpgI think some of these guys are bigger than you think and some are smaller than you think. Diaz looks like a muscular guy, not Usman muscular be he isn't no twig.

Skuscular?

HeartyCalmCoypu-size_restricted.gif

Nate is what you would call an "ectomorph" build. The term ecto-meso-endo -morphs is a bit unscientific but has some application.

Much like a basketball player. You don't really see many brick-fucking house dudes on the court. Sure there's some guys who play PF/C that might be thicker and even some guards like Felton/Barrea, etc. But the majority of basketball players are built like WRs/CBs in the NFL,

and Nate Diaz is basically an unathletic (by comparison to NBA/NFL) version of that. He's like a Lonzo Ball type build. Nate probably does not lift weights at all, just boxes and does BJJ / MMA training. So here is the long response to a really dumb question.

Nate is what you would call an "ectomorph" build. The term ecto-meso-endo -morphs is a bit unscientific but has some application.

Much like a basketball player. You don't really see many brick-fucking house dudes on the court. Sure there's some guys who play PF/C that might be thicker and even some guards like Felton/Barrea, etc. But the majority of basketball players are built like WRs/CBs in the NFL,

and Nate Diaz is basically an unathletic (by comparison to NBA/NFL) version of that. He's like a Lonzo Ball type build. Nate probably does not lift weights at all, just boxes and does BJJ / MMA training. So here is the long response to a really dumb question.
There's a lot of vision of him lifting.....

Both Diaz bros are taller than average and pretty muscular. They just aren't super athletic in the traditional sense of like agility and quickness.

There's a lot of vision of him lifting.....

Okay, link the video please.

And before you even do, I'm not going to count women's pilates level circuit training with 20lb dumbbells and some up/downs sprawls then battle ropes as "lifting".

By lifting I mean heavy deadlifts, squats, pressing, weighted pull-ups/chin-ups, dips and sure some heavy isolation work. Every NFL player does this. Some MMA fighters do this seriously, GSP was into PL and then Oly lifting. Jones obviously did powerlifting. And I'm not necessarily arguing the benefits of doing it, for HW I think it's undeniable personally, but I am simply saying Diaz doesn't do it and it shows aesthetically.

I could be wrong so I'll wait for the footage.

Back