If Fighters fought 3 or 4 times a year...How different will Rankings/Championships be?

GiTGuD

Is she gonna turn in powerful people?
Banned
Reaction score
A huge reason why I think the UFC doesn't evolve it's because of pointless rematches and a champion holding a championship without defending it for while.

The reason I believe many champions just stop fighting for a while it's preciously to hold the title for longer, but when they do this, they simply fuck up the sport.

Personally I think most champs right now wouldn't be champs...many wouldn't keep up with the good talent if they gave a random top fighter an opportunity frequently.

Conor would lose his ranking at light weight. probably drop down to 12-15.

reem would probably suffer 2 knockout losses each year.

black beast would have very hot balls and also shit a lot.

From a sporting standpoint that would be the most fair, but guys get injured all the time in mma, and unless you want even more interim titles it's never going to happen. That and the fact that guys would get burned out a lot quicker considering they would be in camp pretty much constantly.

With PEDS guys would be able to fight more.
Thats why you saw top fighters from 20 yrs ago fight 5 or 6 times a year

yea if guys were trying to fight the #1, #2, and #3 fighters all in the same year, over and over again, titles would be shifting around a lot.

yea if guys were trying to fight the #1, #2, and #3 fighters all in the same year, over and over again, titles would be shifting around a lot.
itd be like k-1 were all the top fighters knock each other out and have 5 or 6 fights against each other by the end

Back