Javier Mendez will join Khabib Sept 10th; training camp will be in Abu-Dhabi

Khabib should be well prepared against Justin which will be the toughest test for Khabib to date

I love to watch Gaethje fight. I even wanted him to win. However, I've lost a lot of family and I can't bring myself to root against Khabib after his father's passing. I just hope it's a good fight.

I love to watch Gaethje fight. I even wanted him to win. However, I've lost a lot of family and I can't bring myself to root against Khabib after his father's passing. I just hope it's a good fight.

I'm not a fan of watching gaethje fight but I respect what he brings to the table. I hope gaethje gets dominated :)

Khabibs gonna be 45 days in Abu Dhabi alone with his crew and coach... He's gonna be well prepared then. Training day after day... Ultra focused and acclimated. Gaethje will be quick work for him.

Khabib will fight Gaethje and Islam will fight RDA,Amazing. They will push each other to the limit. This is promising

You're not a fan of watching him fight? You on drugs? Lol
To answer your question, when he first came into the UFC, He got a lot of hype so I checked out his Michael Johnson fight. I didn't like his fighting style back then. It was like a violent bar brawl and I wasn't a fan of it. I don't like to see guys trade and get hurt like that. I like to see chess matches when it comes to stand up fights. I don't like to see brawls. He changed during his streak, but I really still don't enjoy his style. I'm not a big knockout guy. I like KO finishes, but I don't lose my head over it.

It's the same reason I'm not into ngannou. Hell, I'll give gaethje more credit. He is technical even though its a lot of high octane power but ngannou is less technical but he has the touch of god in those hands. While everyone is busting a nut over him KOing dudes, the visual of stipe beating him is stuck in my head. I think any sound/skilled fighter could beat him rather easily. It's about if they can sustain the punch if they get caught. I know, that's a lot to ask.

Some fans prefer the brawler, high octane violence 'just bleed' aspect of the sport. I don't. I just the technical aspect of the sport. If it results in a KO, sweet. If not, oh well.

Rose said the same thing before she was in a war when she criticised weili and joanna. I disagree with her there, but her line of reasoning matches up with mine the way I view some fighters.

I admit this line of reasoning isn't always consistent(I like tony for example). But for the most part, that's where my head is at.

Probably in mid flight as we speak <DCWhoa>
Edit: looks like he's already there

To answer your question, when he first came into the UFC, He got a lot of hype so I checked out his Michael Johnson fight. I didn't like his fighting style back then. It was like a violent bar brawl and I wasn't a fan of it. I don't like to see guys trade and get hurt like that. I like to see chess matches when it comes to stand up fights. I don't like to see brawls. He changed during his streak, but I really still don't enjoy his style. I'm not a big knockout guy. I like KO finishes, but I don't lose my head over it.

It's the same reason I'm not into ngannou. Hell, I'll give gaethje more credit. He is technical even though its a lot of high octane power but ngannou is less technical but he has the touch of god in those hands. While everyone is busting a nut over him KOing dudes, the visual of stipe beating him is stuck in my head. I think any sound/skilled fighter could beat him rather easily. It's about if they can sustain the punch if they get caught. I know, that's a lot to ask.

Some fans prefer the brawler, high octane violence 'just bleed' aspect of the sport. I don't. I just the technical aspect of the sport. If it results in a KO, sweet. If not, oh well.

Rose said the same thing before she was in a war when she criticised weili and joanna. I disagree with her there, but her line of reasoning matches up with mine the way I view some fighters.

I admit this line of reasoning isn't always consistent(I like tony for example). But for the most part, that's where my head is at.

you could have saved yourself and ourselves a lot of time if you would have just summarized this to:

"if a fighter has the right confession I will find reasons to like them and if they have the wrong confession I will do my best to find reasons to not like them!"

you could have saved yourself and ourselves a lot of time if you would have just summarized this to:

"if a fighter has the right confession I will find reasons to like them and if they have the wrong confession I will do my best to find reasons to not like them!"
Ok

if a fighter has the right confession I will find reasons to like them and if they have the wrong confession I will do my best to find reasons to not like them!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Let's goooooo

I hope Justin doesn't catch covid going to a trump rally

Back