Stipe “Skinny Jeans” vs Daniel “Round” Cormier...

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The face offs yesterday have me a bit concerned about this fight...

Stipe looked extra skinny and was sporting skinny jeans(which for a man over 140lbs is a big fashion faux-pa....and just a poor choice.

As for Cormier, I understand he has never looked ripped however he was looking extra round and the midsection was quite ample.

Don’t know who is going to win but neither guy looks at his peak.

Baddest man in the world? Ok...sure.

main-qimg-a57b409abbe37e7547ddca17c53caa04-c

tenor.gif

Too bad this isn’t in California so we could see if Cormier puts 10 lbs on after the weigh-ins like he did last year

To a degree but skinny jeans and showing up looking extra chubby don’t help...
True wearing those skinny jeans so close to fight night is probably cutting off his blood circulation from his legs so come tommorrow he won't be able to throw kicks due to the numbness

Too bad this isn’t in California so we could see if Cormier puts 10 lbs on after the weigh-ins like he did last year
Go be fair he went to restroom before the weighin and Popeyes after the weigh in So the weight disparity makes sense

To a degree but skinny jeans and showing up looking extra chubby don’t help...
You would never guess it by looking at them, but there was only a 3 pound difference between the two this morning at the weigh ins.

Stipe - 233
DC - 236

The face offs yesterday have me a bit concerned about this fight...

Stipe looked extra skinny and was sporting skinny jeans(which for a man over 140lbs is a big fashion faux-pa....and just a poor choice.

As for Cormier, I understand he has never looked ripped however he was looking extra round and the midsection was quite ample.

Don’t know who is going to win but neither guy looks at his peak.

Baddest man in the world? Ok...sure.

main-qimg-a57b409abbe37e7547ddca17c53caa04-c

tenor.gif
Friggin great pic/gif

DC doesn't look any rounder than he ever has. Stop with this nonsense.

JTWDISe.gif

Russow-hammer.gif

hHJzu8Q.gif

Plenty of dad-bod HWs beating the shit out of Greek-statue HWs. Looks don't mean shit.
Fedor never looked ripped but looked damn solid in those Pride days. Later on, around the Rogers and AA fight, he looked visibly softer and his performance(even in the wins) dropped off.

You would never guess it by looking at them, but there was only a 3 pound difference between the two this morning at the weigh ins.

Stipe - 233
DC - 236

I thought stipe was going to be at least in the 220's range. He looks super lean. He has shifted his BMI.

TS with confirmed homoerotic fantasies. Who else would care what kind of jeans the man wears? Not that there is anything wrong with that TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back