What's more delusional, Rogan callling Rousay once ever, or DC comparing himself to Jordan?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Pretty crazy stuff that we see people say in MMA, wow Cormier is right up there.

If DC is Jordan, who is JJ?

Wilt?

People are taking DC's Jordan comment out of context. He was talking about Jordan's first retirement right after he won a title, not the fact that Jordan is NBA GOAT.

GSP being "GOAT"
source.gif

Def DC IMO.

In some way RR was a “once ever” in WMMA at the time, but DC is not even remotely in the vicinity of a Jordan ... someone who has transcended his sport and almost single handedly made it globally popular to an incredible extent. We are talking Ali and perhaps 3-4 others at that level ... not a DC! o_O

Dc is hikaru nakamura more than anything

comparing yourself to an athlete of the last 30 years is way less egregious than the line of "Once in human history" type athlete..Especially when it comes to frekkin Ronda.

Reactions: Goh
The two should not be compared. Michael Jordan's success came from being a single player on a great team, one of the greatest teams in modern NBA history. Jordan is being given the credit of the team.

DC had to earn his glory on his own. There were no teammates to help him inside those cages. However, DC does not have the UFC record to compare himself to Michael Jordan.

Peyton Manning was OVERRATED. He is one of the reasons why I HATE the QB position. The most OVERRATED position in ALL team sports. LOL

Joe 100%

Fuck me it's bad dc comparing himself to icons, but Joe was in tears looking at that spoiled brat like she is Muhammad Ali in the flesh

Pathetic

Reactions: Goh
With JJ around, DC cant be JOrdan...he can be isiah thomas if he wants to

Rogan is entertaining but he doesn't research too deeply so everything he knows is on the shallow end
He sometimes exhibits poor judgement so I don't take too much of what he says seriously A guy with an audience like that though should be even more careful some of the 'facts' he promulgates. Saying the WTC was partly a demo job is an example
Also:
1) Honey Honey is a cool band (music is cringe)
2) Joey Diaz funniest guy ever
3) Honda best ever

Therefore I'll go with Cormier on this one

Back