If Chris and Luke fought today who would get KO’d first?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Obviously they both suffered a lot of memorized damage to their chins and that doesn’t leave so who do u think has the better chance at being KO’d first?

Last edited:
Luke got ko'd into the shadow realm by Bisping

Weidman by ko

Weidman has better boxing and I dont think he would try to take Luke down this time. I would pick Weidman via TKO from punches.

Even if you give them head gear for the fight, it's still probably 50-50.

Either and it would be hard to tell who. These guys have blended into the same dude. It’s so weird. Their recent careers have been echos of each other’s.

Double KO.
tenor.gif

I personally think that Luke is the most beautiful guy when getting KTFOD. I want Luke to be unconscious. I want him to make that "Wut R u casul?" face at the glove touching time, and then gets knocked out cold. He always try to shake the damage off, but his opponents always makes the finishing shot..... It's a beauty.

After Rockhold's last fight, I am certain that his career is over. He cannot absorb any damage without going to sleep. Similar to Chuck at the end of his career. Weidman is only slightly better...but today, he would KO Rockhold.
d5e4058965bc4b1f2b105560419a24a1b53a6b0ar1-360-202_hq.gif

Until I actually see Rockhold take one on / near button then I'd have to go with Chris by default . Chris would be favored to win ( slight albeit but he would).

Rockhold should not be returning to the cage .Just one mans opinion.

Chris eked out a decision win against a guy who is like #15 & people are picking him over Rockhold now? Rockhold was a couple leg kicks away from beating Romero & actually had some offense against the 205er that KO'd him. Luke would thrash Weidman at this point I think maybe Chris' win being more recent is messing with people's perception.

Chris eked out a decision win against a guy who is like #15 & people are picking him over Rockhold now? Rockhold was a couple leg kicks away from beating Romero & actually had some offense against the 205er that KO'd him. Luke would thrash Weidman at this point I think maybe Chris' win being more recent is messing with people's perception.
That’s what I am saying. Rockhold would walk through Chris at this point...

I think they would rather be friends.

The Chris will get the ko win in the 2nd fight, then a double ko in the rubbermatch.

Back