updated:KHABIB PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSLATION

leatherneck

https://www.facebook.com/marriottleatherneck/
@Black
Reaction score
please give any cliffs, quptes or general themes. i will update the OP, thx.

CLIFFS, BONESWINCKLEJONES VERSION:

THANKS @BonesWinckleJones
*pull up record is 12

*him and ufc interested in GSP fight,the rest is up to gsp

*120kg bench press

*still want to fight tony

*aware of gaethje good low kick+uppercut and good wrestling, plans to make fight as long as possible against justin,

*according to him justin weakness is cardio

*understands the comparison between him and chimaev- both from same region both wrestle, his advice to chimaev is stay in gym 24/7 , long way ahead of him

*asked about conor fight-
- whoever wins dustin poirier is next in line,
- tony/conor both decent options (if gsp wont accept the fight after gaethje)

* life tip from khabib:"if you don`t like your job quit"

* he doesn't listen to music or watch movies, favorite activity is take a bath and play with children
----------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFS, SHOORIK VERSION:
thanks, @shoorik1987

Khabib said that the main contender at the moment at LW in his opinion is Dustin Poirier. He beat a serious top 5 opponent.

He wants GSP next, but GSP is soon 40 years old and there's a big chance of that fight never happening.

Khabib proposed that either Tony Ferguson or Conor McGregor should fight Dustin Poirier and Khabib will face the winner of that fight.

Last edited:
Cliffs:
-he wants to smash Gadje.
-he plans to take him down, wear him out, make him tap tap tap.
-he wants to smesh GPS in April.
-Putin will build a stadium in Moscow for the GSP fight. Fedor, Karelin, Valuev, GGG will sit in the first row, next to Putin.

Cliffs:
-he wants to smash Gadje.
-he plans to take him down, wear him out, make him tap tap tap.
-he wants to smesh GPS in April.
-Putin will build a stadium in Moscow for the GSP fight. Fedor, Karelin, Valuev, GGG will sit in the first row, next to Putin.

is this a joke, or no?

lol. i cant decide

is this a joke, or no?

lol. i cant decide

seems pretty realistic, once you follow mma and habib long enough you know what to expect.
dana's next interview: this is the business ya know, we are currently out working all scenarios and will figure this thing out. these guy are the best in the business, this is real as it gets. everybody asks for more money, they were never my friend. conor is retired. conor, i love that kid, me and him have special relationship, but he is retired. wtf, what was that? money changes everything. If you are thinking about retirement, you should probably retire. No, you moron. Disgusting, despicable. That's fucking illegal. this kid is amazing. This is the young men's game. He is the best eva. He is the goat. She is the goat. This is the best fight eva. If you don't know, now you know.
You don't have to watch any of his interviews ever again. I saved you 3 months time of your precious future.

seems pretty realistic, once you follow mma and habib long enough you know what to expect.
dana's next interview: this is the business ya know, we are currently out working all scenarios and will figure this thing out. these guy are the best in the business, this is real as it gets. everybody asks for more money, they were never my friend. conor is retired. conor, i love that kid, me and him have special relationship, but he is retired. wtf, what was that? money changes everything. If you are thinking about retirement, you should probably retire. No, you moron. Disgusting, despicable. That's fucking illegal. this kid is amazing. This is the young men's game. He is the best eva. He is the goat. She is the goat. This is the best fight eva. If you don't know, now you know.
You don't have to watch any of his interviews ever again. I saved you 3 months time of your precious future.
"If i ever see references to Hirashin Army in that octagon,ever again,their done. You just do not do that. You will never see them in the UFC again"

<{danayeah}>

lol

"If i ever see references to Hirashin Army in that octagon,ever again,their done. You just do not do that. You will never see them in the UFC again"

<{danayeah}>
Hirashin Army via Ariel Helwani persistence and underdog luck.

Reactions: HHJ

you missed a lot, bro

"i dont know, we will see how this plays out"
"this fuckin kid looked great mtonight. we are gonna all get together monday and figure it out"
"you guys always fuckin ask me this, let me ask YOU, WHAT DO YOU FUCKIN THINK?"
"he said what?.. no, i didnt hear that. i dont know, i havent talked to ________"

you missed a lot, bro

"i dont know, we will see how this plays out"
"this fuckin kid looked great mtonight. we are gonna all get together monday and figure it out"
"you guys always fuckin ask me this, let me ask YOU, WHAT DO YOU FUCKIN THINK?"
"he said what?.. no, i didnt hear that. i dont know, i havent talked to ________"

You see, its easy, once you waste 1/3rd of your prime for nothing.

Back