Do you think we ever see Cain return?

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I know he "retired" after the Ngannou fight but MMA retirements only mean so much. I think he also got released from the WWE aswell recently.

He's 38, I know injuries have took their toll on him and I wouldn't expect him to come back and be a challenger but do you think potentially we could see Cain again at least once more?

If so, who do you think he'd beat in the top 10? Personally I'd love to see Blaydes vs Cain or the Cain/Overeem fight we never got.

I think Cain is a realist and probably knows better than anyone how he would perform and how his body is holding up.
I also feel like Cain is the type of guy that wouldn’t even bother trying if he isn’t confident that he can be the best anymore.
Add those two things together and my answer is No.

I never liked the fake Mexican, so I hope he stays retired.

Yes, one day day he will return to the sea as he so yearns to.

hqdefault.jpg

I don't think there's any way he could make it through a camp without his body crumbling, so no

His body just started failing him, he redlined his body too much, since high school dude was injuring himself. I wonder if there is ever gonna be a documentary about him and Cain just kinda admits, that he only knows one gear to train at and that’s 110 percent and a lot of times the training hurt him. Most fighters around his age, have like 40 fights, doesn’t Cain only have like 17 fights in his career?

that's a flexible 60 year old

He’s back in an octagon, that’s nice. It was really lame how he signed with wwe and had a fake fight with Brock, so Brock could get even in a fake fight, super lame.

In January 2020, WWE had planned to use Velasquez at their Royal Rumble pay-per-view event, but he suffered an injury and the idea was scrapped. On April 28, 2020, Velasquez was released from his WWE contract due to budget cuts resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.[81]

lol even gets injured in wwe.

It’s not a no. It’s a fuck no.

i hope not. he is probably one of the most overrated heavyweights ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back