DC predicts his own demise yet again

He's gonna press the wrestling advantage and definitely utilize more striking defense. Should be a good scrap.

Stipe Must move his feet better in the early going this time and he should be just fine. Don’t stand right in front of DC.

Watch the clinch..

I didn't love some of his responses. Of course it doesn't matter that much in the actual fight.

But at one point he said "I can't just take him down, it's not easy to take this guy down he can wrestle."

Sounded a lot like cowboy talking about conor before the fight.

HW is basically dead at this point anyway, but I hope Miocic wins simply because DC is walking away after this (at least he says he is). I guess HW will now be Micoic vs Ngannou 2,3,4,5. What happened to prime HW fighters in their 20s, or at least early 30s? The UFC has done a terrible job building new HWs, they just always took them from other orgs, but now they are out of orgs to steal from.

I didn't love some of his responses. Of course it doesn't matter that much in the actual fight.

But at one point he said "I can't just take him down, it's not easy to take this guy down he can wrestle."

He's said everything from he can't wrestle that good anymore because of age and injuries to he's gonna be like Curtis Blaydes and try and take him down the whole time..

I understand DC can't reveal his game plan but you can't really trust what he says one way or the other.

Dana gave them a shorter cage to give the advantage to DC. That plus the eyepokes means DC will win.

I hope Stipe beats the shit out of him though

HW is basically dead at this point anyway, but I hope Miocic wins simply because DC is walking away after this (at least he says he is). I guess HW will now be Micoic vs Ngannou 2,3,4,5. What happened to prime HW fighters in their 20s, or at least early 30s? The UFC has done a terrible job building new HWs, they just always took them from other orgs, but now they are out of orgs to steal from.

You don't think they've been trying to find young HW prospects around the world? It just happens that the best HW's are older, but that will change when Ngannou wins the title.

He's said everything from he can't wrestle that good anymore because of age and injuries to he's gonna be like Curtis Blaydes and try and take him down the whole time..

I understand DC can't reveal his game plan but you can't really trust what he says one way or the other.

Yea it could all just be mind games too.

They are cutting to 205, HW is filled with old men that can't cut weight anymore and fat guys.

DC is NOT cerrone tho
Bell rings,hes comin to fight

You don't think they've been trying to find young HW prospects around the world? It just happens that the best HW's are older, but that will change when Ngannou wins the title.

Ngannou will never be a champion.

This fight is going to be great. DC seems to be very fired up, which is both a good thing and a bad thing, if he fights emotionally.

Stipe seems very focused and fired up as usual.

This fight is unpredictable, but based on their interview, Stipe seems like he's a bit more focused and more in control of himself than DC.

Who's the blonde babe asking the questions? Yummy!

Same thing Stipe could have said about DC's wrestling
Same thing any guy who lost can say before any rematch
"I worked on my..."

Dana looks extra-juiced.

Back