So, who wins?

I think DC utilizes his wrestling and clinchwork in their trilogy fight and wins by KO/TKO over Stipe.

I think he will drop Stipe close like their first fight and finish it.

My guess is Stipe outlasts DC like last time and has another late finish. Stipe's chances of winning go up the longer the fight goes on for.

Miochich because the other fella has the worst fight iq when fighting at heavyweight, marching forwards arms all over the shop, recipe for going to sleep

Would like to see DC win , but dont see it happening.

He's adamant that he's gonna implement a wrestling heavy gameplan, I don't see his cardio holding up at his age espeically since he was heaviest he's been before camp.

Stipe's never been finished on the ground, I see him picking apart a gassed DC in the championship rounds.

Cormier sends Stipocic to Shadow Realm... Violent and Brutal voyage.

I predict an extremely close decision, with DC winning. Both have been KO'd by each other and will be cautious

DC has to win in the first 2 rounds or Stipe takes it in the 4th.

I'm a diehard Stipe fan, and think that DC winning, and then retiring would be awful for the sport. I hope I'm wrong, but my gut instinct is that Cormier is going to take this one.

I get married Saturday, but told my soon to be wife I’m not missing this fight lol.
I assume it’ll really be done by the time this even starts , prob 1130 earliest ...

anyways... I got a weird feeling DC wins via KO within 2.... or stipe grinds it out to a dec.

Back