UFC 252 Main Card Predictions!

JustAkidFrom209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We are only a few days away from one of the most anticipated cards this year so far!

Here are my predictions:

Sean O’Malley by KO - Vera always loses the 1st round of pretty much every fight he had in the UFC. He does activate himself after that but Sean is the last guy you want to be losing the 1st round to as he will touch you up with his hands.

JDS by decision - Rozenstruik is first of all a pretty small guy for HW, google says he is 6’4 but that is total bullshit. I think JDS will be smart and take the fight to the ground. Don’t forget how good of a boxer JDS is and the fact that Jairzinho is coming back after getting sent to the shadow realm by Francis only 3 months ago!

John Dodson by KO - Merab has a good takedown game but he sucks at keeping guys there as most people that get taken down by him just pop back up. That’s what I think happens: Dodson will start stuffing takedowns and scrambling which will tire Merab and eventually lead to him getting knocked out.

Finally, the main event is a literal 50/50 and the betting odds reflect this. I’m going with Stipe by the thinnest of margins, just feel like he might have DC’s number!

So what are your picks and why?

Stipe. He's in great shape, while a lot of DC's camp went to get rid of obesity.
Sean because of accuracy. Vera's double jabs and high kicks mean he's taking counters in this.
JDS by decision. He's better at range and Rozy likes to counter.

Stipe: Round 1 or 2 KO/TKO
-DC’s getting way too emotional for this shit. Could easily see the fire in his eyes obstructing his view.
Draw
-I’m serious. Vera grinds out two tough rounds while O’Malley hurts him bad in one and gets a 10-8.
Rozenstruik: Round 1 KO/TKO
-Junior’s looked bad recently, and Roze is more dangerous on the feet than Blaydes was.
Merab: UD
-Dodson’s wily, but Merab’s been a grinder lately.

Stipe- I just think he's the Chuck to DC's Randy. Younger, harder puncher, better cardio.

Chito- By being better in the clinch, dirty boxing, takedowns, g-n-p, chin(1st 7 minutes), submissions, & cardio. Plus experience against better fighters.

JDS- I know he lost his last 2 but those were to maybe the 2 best HWs in the world. Rozenstruik doesnt have the takedown threat that Blaydes did so JDS wont be desperately seeking an uppercut. Rozenstruik is pretty slow footed & he dropped the first 3 rounds vs Reem. But he will win if JDS decides to exchange combinations in boxing range. Stick-n-move + takedowns. Rozenstruik looked lost on the ground vs Reem.

Dodson- Hard to take down even harder to keep down, only lost to better boxers, & Dvalshavili is very hittable in his efforts to pressure. Dodson's footspeed & handspeed may be too much.

Burns- He should be able to take Pineda down & sub him in round 1.

Cormier
Suga Sean
Roz

All by finish!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Kamaka via decision
Porter via KO
Yoder via decision
Brown via Sub
Herrig via Decision
Miller via KO
Dodson via Sub
Burns via Sub
JDS via Decision
O’Malley via KO
Stipe via KO

Kamaka via decision
Porter via KO
Yoder via decision
Brown via Sub
Herrig via Decision
Miller via KO
Dodson via Sub
Burns via Sub
JDS via Decision
O’Malley via KO
Stipe via KO
It’s nice to see so many people picking JDS. He’s not done yet imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back