Media UFC 252 Embedded Episode 4

The physical contrast between DC and Stipe is kind of hilarious at this point...DC using a girdle to run at 6 mph on a treadmill so his knees don't explode

<DCrying>
PerfectShabbyBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

I'm kinda bored and over seeing silly Stipe mumbling and bumbling around in these episodes like some Herman Munster lol

These embeddeds have gotten really bland.

I'm kinda bored and over seeing silly Stipe mumbling and bumbling around in these episodes like some Herman Munster lol

These embeddeds have gotten really bland.

Yeah not so good.. DC getting too much airtime..

The physical contrast between DC and Stipe is kind of hilarious at this point...DC using a girdle to run at 6 mph on a treadmill so his knees don't explode

<DCrying>

Stipe last embedded was doing the same excerise.

Daniel is amazing. He is really carrying these embedded - always supporting people around him, lifting them up, giving professional perspective to younger fighters etc.
What a mensch!

Busted a nut during Stipe's deep, wet massage.../no homo.

So basically it’s a machine that pulls up on you to lighten the load on your legs? Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose of the exercise? Why not just swim then get a full body workout. ‍♂️

I just quick-jumped through Embedded and don't see Stipe running on a treadmill at any point - are you referring to the last time they fought on Embedded? If so I don't recall, it's been a long time since that fight.

They might be doing the same exercise but they don't look the same - one guy has a 6-pack and the other looks like Eddie Murphy getting into costume for The Nutty Professor.

Surprised to see Kevin Lee there. Have a feeling that he'll be on 254 fighting Islam.

Reactions: Gio
So basically it’s a machine that pulls up on you to lighten the load on your legs? Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose of the exercise? Why not just swim then get a full body workout. ‍♂️

Cardio. Pools are large and hard to come by. Easier on treadmill sometimes I'd assume

I just quick-jumped through Embedded and don't see Stipe running on a treadmill at any point - are you referring to the last time they fought on Embedded? If so I don't recall, it's been a long time since that fight.

They might be doing the same exercise but they don't look the same - one guy has a 6-pack and the other looks like Eddie Murphy getting into costume for The Nutty Professor.

Pretty sure it was this embedded, but don't quote me on thst

Why you'd choose to continue with embedded despite asking fighters / camps to quarantine in small hotel rooms is beyond me. Who is advising?

Pretty sure it was this embedded, but don't quote me on thst

It was on the Countdown (timestamped)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back