Media I miss Ben ...

tenor.gif

Hopefully he stays away, unless he enjoys being separated from consciousness.

He was too old when he made the move to the UFC and the game passed him. I don't need to see him get more CTE

You weren't probably watching when Ben got exposed for being one dimensional?! If you're being outstruck on the feet by Demian Maia, you're not a top UFC caliber fighter

I believe you are trolling my friend. You can't be serious.

Dude, his first two fights in the UFC were some of the most anticipated fights in recent history and his third and final fight against Maia was a hardcore’s dream matchup ...

Never a boring moment.

You're kidding right? I'll give you Lawler 2 but you are serious with the rest?
Maia-Askren was a great fight if you enjoy grappling at all.

Masvidal - Askren wasn't really a fight, I'd be interested in seeing what Askren could do if he doesn't immediately walk into a flying knee. (I'd like to see Aldo-McGregor II for the same reason).

Don't think Askren could beat Usman but Askren-Colby would be interesting because Colby doesn't hit hard and unlike Colby-Usman which was all standing, Askren would definitely try to wrestle Colby.

Eta Askren gets lambasted for his 1-2 UFC career but he fought 3 killers. A former champ in Lawler and two guys in Maia and Masvidal who fought for the belt.

I wish he didn't waste the last of his prime in ONE. When he could still control guys and his GNP had sickening thuds

Like him or not, he made things fun.

Here’s to hoping he recovers well from his hip surgery and returns in 2021 to matchup with any of the several very intriguing matchups available to him.

I actually agree with you. Despite him not being a top 10 guy, I did like the drama, controversy, that he brought to the sport, albeit short lived.

Back