Lil Wayne asks Dana who is next for O'Malley if he beats Vera

Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Lil Wayne -
giphy.gif

Lil Wayne probably thinks O'Malley is fighting at FW or LW due to the McGregor name drop recently, and those being more popular. I don't blame him.

How good is OMalleys ground game ? Is he any good off his back?

Rob Font vs either O’Malley or Vera would be fire!!
I really want to see O’Malley face a tough dude like Stamann tho, to see were his grappling is at.

O Malley going to be the face of the UFC soon

And then he started randomly talking about being a Ben Askren fan and having watched him even pre-UFC.

I have to say, didn't expect Weezy to be into the game like that, respect

How good is OMalleys ground game ? Is he any good off his back?
The only time I've seen him there is from some old ass fight before the ufc, but his opponent must've have been the worst grappler I've ever seen but still controlled him and tkod him if I remember correctly, im curjous about if there's nay more recent evidence

The only time I've seen him there is from some old ass fight before the ufc, but his opponent must've have been the worst grappler I've ever seen but still controlled him and tkod him if I remember correctly, im curjous about if there's nay more recent evidence
Ok I dont have too much faith in his ground game then. If Marlons smart hel make it a grappling heavy fight.

Ok I dont have too much faith in his ground game then. If Marlons smart hel make it a grappling heavy fight.
Thats my opinion as well. O malley seems like early Conor to me in that he throws a alot of useless flash, but his effective moves are pretty simple just like conor, he used to throw of spinning kicks and shit that never landed or did any damage. So maybe Chito can can grind a bit then outstrike him depending on his conditioning

Flamin hot Chito is about to maul this dude. Ground and pound and finished in 2 rounds.

Back