Media TBT: Brock Lesnar Cuts An Epic Promo On The UFC Heavyweights

Lol Lesnar truely hates to be punched and talks shit about Ngannou

Lesnar would be smart to put Big Frank on his back as soon as he could like he did Hunto and he would, and then he'd finish him the 1st time he put him down.
lmao if you believe this. francis probably wouldnt hit the ground in that fight and if he did, he would stand back up before the round ended. in reality, he would almost certainly beat brock very quickly. rozenstruik style.

lol @ thinking he can do to frank what he did to mark.

Brock ruined it by pushing him. They should have just done something verbal

Tbh I think this callout by Brock served as Ngannou's wake up call. He went on a tear after this, including beating Brock's nemesis, Cain.

Those brock days were electrifying. There hasn't been a more exciting heavyweight era than the black era. And I believe that if he did not get diverticulitis his streak would have went longer

Come on let's go, get out of here...<31>upload_2020-8-13_11-41-8.png

<{danayeah}>There's only one guy we allow to leave the UFC, fight in another organization then welcome him back to an immediate UFC title shot {<Mcgoat}

That promo just to retire because he couldn't get off the roids.

Dana was fine willingly letting gim fight on the gear for a showcase fight against Hunt but there's now way in hell he was giving Lesnar a title shot if he was still on it.

francis and stipe would both finish brock lesnar comically fast.
200w.gif

You talking about Francis "the flipped turtle" Ngannou?

iu

I guess he's got as much of a puncher's chance as Hunt had, but FFS once Brock closes distance it's a dun deal.

You may or may not have a point with Stipe... but even that isn't nearly as clean cut as you're making it out to be. Brock seems to have gotten a strange under-appreciation for what he was able to do against top competition after only a couple years of striking training while being riddled with injuries.

More like: "TBT Pro Wrestler delivers cringe promo to casual fanboys".

200w.gif

You talking about Francis "the flipped turtle" Ngannou?

iu

I guess he's got as much of a puncher's chance as Hunt had, but FFS once Brock closes distance it's a dun deal.

You may or may not have a point with Stipe... but even that isn't nearly as clean cut as you're making it out to be. Brock seems to have gotten a strange under-appreciation for what he was able to do against top competition after only a couple years of striking training & being riddled with injuries.
0.0% chance. francis would be a -500 favorite against brock. there is no chance whatsoever brock beats him.

curtis blaydes would kill brock.

Short, fat guy from DC's corner pushing Brock at 2:33

But as far as promos in MMA goes, that was a good one by Brock. It's too bad the fight never happeneed.

Back