Dan Henderson turns 50 in 10 days, could he still beat some top50 MW/LHW/HW's?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In the UFC under USADA?

Outside UFC? Could he beat Tito, for example? Fedor?

Just asking hypothetically, I know he is probably not coming back and he has no reason to. I just think it would be funnny if he beat some notable name as a 50 year old, because I personally think he could.

A certain level of fighter will beat him most of the time, as age made him slow. Bisping managed to outpoint him because Dan was so much slower and reserved in his attacks in the rematch compared to their first fight. The same blueprint of playing the matador would apply to a lot of current top guys going against the Hendo of today. But past that level they're getting slept with the right bomb.

I bet he'd beat everyone in an Arm Wrestle apart from maybe Olenik and Ngannou.

He'd still probably be a top 30 MW. Alternating between wins and losses vs #10-20 ranked opponents.

Nah, that's too much, imo. If he could, it would be incredibly embarrassing to the MW division and to MMA in general. 50 old retired grandpa beating some close to top10 level fighters..

Reactions: HHJ
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Lmao I loved that fight. Hendo knocked him out well. That was hendo’s easiest fight since Chonan or Misaki!
Remember when shogun tried to brawl with him in the opening of the first fight,and he nearly died?

He sure as hell learned his lesson not to do that in the 2nd one

but still lost.

Back