Santo Curatolo (power manlet)

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Sneaking this one into the heavies temporarily as hopefully this dude Santo Curatolo (5-0, 5 first round finishes) gets onto contender series later in the season.

This dude fought last night at CFFC and is actually a manlet with one punch KO power. Just wanted everyone to appreciate a sweet manlet KO and preview the future hype train.

<{JustBleed}>

Hope UFC sign this man(let) soon, the flyweight division desperately needs more new blood and exciting prospects.

They look comically small in that cage, ow no no

Understanding-rat-behavior-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sneaking this one into the heavies temporarily as hopefully this dude Santo Curatolo (5-0, 5 first round finishes) gets onto contender series later in the season.

This dude fought last night at CFFC and is actually a manlet with one punch KO power. Just wanted everyone to appreciate a sweet manlet KO and preview the future hype train.

<{JustBleed}>

I actually watched this card. First time watching CFFC, and overall I enjoyed it.

My two takeaways, Santo Curatolo is a future UFC contender, and CM Punk is a terrrrrrible commentator.

I actually watched this card. First time watching CFFC, and overall I enjoyed it.

My two takeaways, Santo Curatolo is a future UFC contender, and CM Punk is a terrrrrrible commentator.

Yeah he's almost as bad as he is at fighting.

I liked the look of Solomon Renfro last night too.

Look out for Jamsine Jasudavicius if you watch the card tonight, she was very violent last time I saw her.

Yeah he's almost as bad as he is at fighting.

I liked the look of Solomon Renfro last night too.

Look out for Jamsine Jasudavicius if you watch the card tonight, she was very violent last time I saw her.
Yeah I'm planning on watching it tonight.

<{JustBleed}>

Nerds who call fighters manlets are completely cringe worthy.

Nerds who call fighters manlets are completely cringe worthy.

I think he was just prepping for the incoming manlet hating flood that is inevitable around here. You can't make a thread about a small fighter on Sherdog without 86% of the posts saying manlet, just like you can't make a female fighter thread without 90% of the posts about how wmma sucks, if they are hot or not or random butt pics so ya mind as well embrace the impact.

Back