Some of you have forgotten about the Fire Kid.

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
usa_today_10714362.0.jpg

Tom-Duquesnoy.jpg

tom-Duquesnoy.jpg

duquesnoy1.jpg

Tom Fire Kid Duquesnoy.

He amassed a 16-2-1 record in MMA, with a 2-1 UFC record, beating Patrick Williams (which I saw live in Kansas City) and Terrion Ware, and losing a controversial decision to the talented (and lucky with the judges) Cody Stamaan.

He had undoubtable star power, and was quickly rising in the hearts of UFC diehards around the world when Tom walked away from MMA.

Duquesnoy realized over one and a half years ago that there is more to life than UFC. He appreciated his years as a martial artist, and took the lessons he learned as a fighter to propel him into the next stage in life.

Best of luck to the bantamweight GOAT in his life journeys.

Walk out Song:

Last edited:
usa_today_10714362.0.jpg

Tom-Duquesnoy.jpg

tom-Duquesnoy.jpg

duquesnoy1.jpg

Tom Fire Kid Duquesnoy.

He amassed a 16-2-1 record in MMA, with a 2-1 UFC record, beating Patrick Williams (which I saw live in Kansas City) and Terrion Ware, and losing a controversial decision to the talented (and lucky with the judges) Cody Stamaan.

He had undoubtable star power, and was quickly rising in the hearts of UFC diehards around the world when Tom walked away from MMA.

Duquesnoy realized over one and a half years ago that there is more to life than UFC. He appreciated his years as a martial artist, and took the lessons he learned as a fighter to propel him into the next stage in life.

Walk out Song:

I was thinking of you when I read FireKid bruv no lie lol.

Ive read he turned to meditation during one of his injuries, and shortly after his win with Ware decided to embark on a spiritual journey.

He has since said he is very happy in life.

Happy for him.

That's pretty sweet... I wonder how he makes his $...at 27 he can't just be hustling ayahuasca.

usa_today_10714362.0.jpg

Tom-Duquesnoy.jpg

tom-Duquesnoy.jpg

duquesnoy1.jpg

Tom Fire Kid Duquesnoy.

Walk out Song:

GTFO Noob there is only one Fire kid and that's the The Fireball kid

1GOMI_TAKANORI_L.png

He is forgotten because he lost. Only Khabib and Jon Jones will be remembered.

The only time he fought a guy anyone has heard of, he got rekt

His two wins in the UFC were against complete cans with garbage records

Back