Media UFC 4 game predicts winner of DC vs Stipe 3

200.gif

Stipe always gives me a tougher bout than DC does on UFC 3.

Make of that what you will

Cormier looking way, WAY too skinny in that game compared to how he looks right now

sim not accurate imo

actually he's looking pretty svelte for this fight...

actually he's looking pretty svelte for this fight...
Lmaoooo no hes not. Watch the countdown and embedded videos. He’s thick as fuck lol

Here he is shirtless in the first minute of the video

You're a loyal fan, Final. I may not always agree, but I respect your consistency regarding Stipe, sir.
im not a fan of fighters generally speaking, i just grew up loving combat sports. just so happens that stipe was making a name for himself on the regional circuit around the time my focus shifted from boxing to MMA and from there my interest and his career took off. hes one of the few guys ill actually admit that im a fan of and will unabashedly root for. otherwise, im jsut a fight fan bratha

im not a fan of fighters generally speaking, i just grew up loving combat sports. just so happens that stipe was making a name for himself on the regional circuit around the time my focus shifted from boxing to MMA and from there my interest and his career took off. hes one of the few guys ill actually admit that im a fan of and will unabashedly root for. otherwise, im jsut a fight fan bratha
That's what's up

Back