Weidman is now soylent green

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Solid top 20 fighter and a huge name. All the new fighters will look to make a name out of him. UFC will keep him as long as they can, cause he will promote the new up and comers who try and attempt this opportunity that is called mma. Its the cycle of life, now Weidman is served as food for the younglings.

Weidman is basically the most delusional fighter I have ever seen

Almost to a point where you think "damn, at least he's got a positive outlook on things" time after time of not delivering what he'd say he'd do.

He is in such false belief that this last win was his "rebirth" of sorts and he's back with a vengeance to the top 10.. It's like dude, I know you're a good guy at the heart of it, but you should've got a desk job a LOOOONNG time ago dude, like a couple years ago to be matter of fact.

Almost to a point where you think "damn, at least he's got a positive outlook on things" time after time of not delivering what he'd say he'd do.

He is in such false belief that this last win was his "rebirth" of sorts and he's back with a vengeance to the top 10.. It's like dude, I know you're a good guy at the heart of it, but you should've got a desk job a LOOOONNG time ago dude, like a couple years ago to be matter of fact.
You need to have that to some extent.
Nogueira won fights where everyone else on earth would have quit. He believed in his jits so hard,and he did still have a career way longer than he should have.

I think the thing with Weidman is that he had so many injuries that he just cant keep up,but he just doesnt want to quit..but people should be kinder about his desire to compete. There are much worse things.

At least he'll have a fellow soylent green in Luke Rockhold now

cr27L77.gif

jan-blachowicz-luke-rockhold-ufc-239-10.jpg

Sometimes I feel sorry for Weidman when he wins, because it gives him the confidence to keep fighting.
I'm not a Weidman fan but from a humanity standpoint, I don't want him take another KO in the future.

I guess fighting makes him alive/happy.......

Dude, have you heard of Johny " BIG RIGG's Steakhouse " Hendricks ?

He sure can give Weidman a run both in the " delusional " and " most violent fall from grace " divisions...

Does Kevin James aka PAUL BLART still hangout with Chris now that he is no longer a top fighter ? I remember Kevin was buying all the champs friendships before

It's so weird when this happens. You see Weidman moving more slowly and making mistakes he didn't use to make. It's like each KO knocks a couple years of technique from a fighter.

I sometimes forget he's closer to 40 than 30.

Its strange what happend to him he looked so tired and slow, maybe weight cut is to difficult and drains his energy to much ? or its ring rust

Last edited:
Solid top 20 fighter and a huge name. All the new fighters will look to make a name out of him. UFC will keep him as long as they can, cause he will promote the new up and comers who try and attempt this opportunity that is called mma. Its the cycle of life, now Weidman is served as food for the younglings.

To be fair Weidman didn't build himself up like this.

i felt that he was about to retire if he lost.his corner was all quiet and longo the fat slob was surprisingly silent which made me feel that.
ohh well... he looked sloppy,slow and with slower reaction.dudes about to get koed again his next bout

Back